Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning

Good morning F and fellow traders,

I have been trading using the 1 min chart for my entries and I would like to start using the tick chart so I can get some extra pips. Is the t21 a good place to start?

Thx

GU

9 12 am

Far better PA and of course Red news in about 15 mins or so

Its also bullish above 5340 today with high so far 5397 and supports at 5380 and 5355/60

Its presently a scalp sell after 9 00 am under 5395 but i think 5380 area should hold it for now - and then it depends on the News

GU

9 20 am

With news being 10 mins away - dont like being in a scalp and will exit 70 % now that we have hit 80

Will keep 30% stake on under 91 for now as still in profit if it retraces up prior to news

Good morning F and fellow traders,

I have been trading using the 1 min chart for my entries and I would like to start using the tick chart so I can get some extra pips. Is the t21 a good place to start?

Thx

Morning Shacau

Yes I think anything above t13 is OK on the Ctrader tick chart - ie fast enough to first get used to

t21 is fine - you might need to reset some of the LR's etc - but after say a few days - you would get used to to.

Have a 1min or 3 min alongside to see the bigger picture as sometime on a tick chart you focus only on last 15 mins and its always good to see the last few hour plus as well on levels etc etc

GL with it

After a few months using it - you will then think its slow and the 1 min will then be so easy

Regards

F

ps GU news in 5 mins next

9 28 am

GU news in 2 mins

Got clipped at 91 on my 30% stake sell

It did me a favour - I scalp sold again at 100% stake at 86 and its now just made 72/ 73

Will not leave on for news

EU

9 07 am

Still Intraday bullish this morning and in a price structure that for me is session bullish above 1200 - with price now testing 1270

Above 1250 / 55 the price is also scalp bullish but its a case of finding the interim R's that might stop it and cause a retrace for 10 or 20 pip or even larger pip fall

The EU PA is not my cup of tea as not smooth with 10 -15 pip moves up and then 5 -15 pip pullbacks all designed to catch you out

I do have 1280 and 1300 as next R's and supports at 1210 - 25 -40 and dynamic about 45 / 48

No high on EU so far this morning as lasted over 30 mins without being breached so far - when will that change

EU

Its changed now ;-)

GU

9 31 am

I got positive slippage on my exit of scalp sell just prior to news - OK wished I had left it on and held - but too risky on just scalps for my preference

We have now made 5320 and i will see if I can get in again on bounces staying under 5360

Not planning to scalp buy it above 5325 - as we could still just drop again for now well under 5360

Nice.
91 points on the Dax for me, although i'd have probably been better off calling it a day early in the morning after my 5th trade

well done Lex

I could not help notice that you had 6 consecutive losses in a row (the largest one) and one of your losses (trade 6) is too big relative to the rest......I suggest a bit of work on MM.

only me

Last edited:
EU

9 38 am

Normal manipulation going on - ie getting bears in on pullback and then a 20 pip bounce back up

Interesting now - above 1250 its a scalp buy - but by rights under 1270 / 73 its a sell ??

Whos going to win ??

GU

9 43 am

Notice a lot of supports around 5310 to 18 area - dynamic and static

Will it stop the GU for now on any more falls ??

GU

9 43 am

Notice a lot of supports around 5310 to 18 area - dynamic and static

Will it stop the GU for now on any more falls ??

GU

4 mins later

Price now at 5308 / 9 and stalling slightly

Not in TW and too early just yet to scalp buy

Need a bounce over 22 to have any chance of any turn for now

Next supports around 5300 area

EU

9 50 am

Whilst a interim high can be breached after 60 mins if not breached before 30 mins - and that's just a few mins away- we would need to make over 1260 - and i reckon we still might stall under there and then try lower again

Its a scalp buy now but needs for me over 63 and 66 to stay with any buys

GU

4 mins later

Price now at 5308 / 9 and stalling slightly

Not in TW and too early just yet to scalp buy

Need a bounce over 22 to have any chance of any turn for now

Next supports around 5300 area

Now in a TW and above 5309 it was a scalp buy - but without over 22 + forget it and dont hold

Hi Fzy

How's it been going - i know you had a great day on Thursday - hope its been OK today ?

Regards

F

F,

yes, one of the best, it was a bit like flying, the market was following me but I was a bit too fast...I just was in the mood......beside it was also an easy day....

today is a be tougher 4 trades 2 all, EU got to the yesterday' s high and does not want show her hands, but I am patient, GU and AU are doing better swings, but I am in the process of fine tuning my way and I do not feel I can trade more than EU atm.

and how are you?

I like your approach of entering in specific key times without any confirmation from the bars but I need to look at it a bit better, I am sure it can be combined (KT) with essential PA (without LR's) and I think MM is already doing it if I am not mistaken....

EU

9 50 am

Whilst a interim high can be breached after 60 mins if not breached before 30 mins - and that's just a few mins away- we would need to make over 1260 - and i reckon we still might stall under there and then try lower again

Its a scalp buy now but needs for me over 63 and 66 to stay with any buys

EU

10 01 am

Well the scalp buy made 64 and stalled and pulled back - typical of manipulation

The scalp sell kicked in prior to 10 00 am and the pullback is already over 12 pips

The high is 1270 - still not breached - and is now 1264 the LH ??

Still not sure - still too much trickery going on

GU

10 05 am

Still a sell under 5322

Its so far made 5285 and its trying to turn again and find supports

Ok to risk on scalp buys above 90 - but really without seeing over 5322 then you cannot hold them on

We have important US dollar news at 3 00 pm but nothing over lunchtime

Its slow atm - and so will only be popping in maybe once or twice per hour until we see movements outside present ranges

If it stays like this for a few hours - well more scalping then like the last one one the GU as a buy above 90

See you later

F

Just before I leave - looks like EU and GU both trying higher atm and EU as now breached the last high at 1270 and GU testing my important 22 area

Amazing how things can change so quickly ;-)

EU on pullbacks staying above 62 / 65 is still a buy again

Will we try over 1280 and even 1300 next ???

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.