Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

1 48 pm

Low so far 4725 - out now 30% at 4730

Would try and sell again under 4720 and 17 and see if I can scalp buy above 32 / 36 area after 1 52 onwards

Likewise. And news in 10... USD going crazy here, hopefully cable and euro will dump 100+ pips and I can buy some... we'll see lol.

GU now down to 4716 and first scalp buy would be a bounce that stays over 21

But with news so close - then will just wait

Thx. Had profit target of +5 on 1st lot, +10 on 2nd. Hit manual close on 2nd just as limit was filling (hence the 3 figures in the pic). In summary:
1st lot +5 pips; 2nd lot +9 pips

Attachments

• fri13c.jpg
    fri13c.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 71
GU

2 17 pm

Its still a scalp buy above about 4814 / 15 after so far on first move only making 36/37

We need now over 39 then 47 + etc to stay with it

Under 13 I would be looking at more scalp sells

Thx. Had profit target of +5 on 1st lot, +10 on 2nd. Hit manual close on 2nd just as limit was filling (hence the 3 figures in the pic). In summary:
1st lot +5 pips; 2nd lot +9 pips

I think you work on a very tight margin - but then again - it works and you make money and you dont waste time

I think you work on a very tight margin - but then again - it works and you make money and you dont waste time

Well if I was with-trend etc I'd put on more size run the trades, but this was counter-trend, just trading order-flow on the back of the news. Probably it'll turn here but it's Fri 13th, I've had a good week and I don't wanna mess it up this late in the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.