Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice its a Japanese Bank Holiday and also no major red news announcements planned

All signs of a quiet Monday - but that could be yet again a False sentiment - a trick the market loves playing

EJ

7 07 am

My favourite Intraday pair most days

Under 140 70 - I favour more sells and a further fall under present low 140 03

First R above present price at 140 25 is 140 50 area

From 7 00 am price is trying to rise and from 140 20 it is a scalp buy

Hi F,

I haven't had much chance to trade in the new year. Work + studying for an exam in March. I thought I could do 2.5 hours of trading in the morning then work, gym, and study... Let's say I was a bit overzealous.

Nonetheless, I'll be back after my exam in March. Hopefully, you would not have retired by then.

Also, thanks for the clarification on trade management. The 1-3 minute post entry money management stuff I haven't read elsewhere. Learn something new everyday.

One quick question, I know you're into shorter tf trading, but do you see potential 1-3 mo reversal for the USD in the works? I'm starting to see all the USD pairs turning on the 60m+ tfs (except CAD). I'm asking because I'm looking to scale into oil (UWTI 3x etf) big time in the coming months. This could be the trade of the year.

Best,

J

Morning J

Yes i do see opportunities for reversals they might even be 250 - 400 pip pullback moves - but the EU and others are still weak and so a complete turn would need maybe a lot larger moves with new supports holding for weeks etc- before we can be more certain.

The market always needs to take both bull and bear traders out of trades and so with the bears having it so good last 7 -9 months - a month or two for bulls is on

Trouble is once that happens and the bulls feel more moves in their favour - its time to fry them then ;-)

That why I stay intraday and try and catch flows of 100 -300 pip moves as well - rather than position trade for say on EU - 1 1500 or 1 2300 etc etc

Good Luck with your exams and speak soon

Regards

F

EJ

7 07 am

My favourite Intraday pair most days

Under 140 70 - I favour more sells and a further fall under present low 140 03

First R above present price at 140 25 is 140 50 area

From 7 00 am price is trying to rise and from 140 20 it is a scalp buy

7 22 am

EJ

just cannot get above 140 28 for now - so only a scalp

Would need back under 19 and 16 for scalp sells - but no over 28 and 31 - forget any more scalp buys and wait

UCad

7 25 am

So near to 1900 with high at 1881

Price currently at 1849 and in a bullish session price structure - but needs over 65 and 75 to hold on buys for more tries up

Need under 1815 and 1800 to be scalp selling for lower and test on next supports

OK off out in 15 mins - back after 8 30 am

GL

As i get ready to go out both GU and EU have been in scalp sells - not in either and too late atm to jump in prior to half hr change

EJ

8 40 am

I did not leave any part stake on scalp buy above 140 20

Shame again - it made 37 first time - ( i had exited with just 5 pips prior to this ) and then after a pullback under 20 made 140 46 next scalp buy

Above 22 /24 still favours scalp buys again for now

UCad

7 25 am

So near to 1900 with high at 1881

Price currently at 1849 and in a bullish session price structure - but needs over 65 and 75 to hold on buys for more tries up

Need under 1815 and 1800 to be scalp selling for lower and test on next supports

OK off out in 15 mins - back after 8 30 am

GL

UCad

Comment from over an hour ago

Scalps buys were on and so far it made 1878 - a LH

Pullbacks staying above 55 - we should be able to look again at more scalp buys

EU

8 49 am

in this from 8 39 am and 1822 - 1810 to 1820 is all interim support - but PA says down atm before next hr change

So far low 1810

I missed most of that move on EU also F, also noticed the little trap with the very sexy looking Pin-bar that formed on the 5m at exactly 1.8200... But we know better then that right! So I shorted for a little 5 pip scalp. :)

PEZwfyB.png

I missed most of that move on EU also F, also noticed the little trap with the very sexy looking Pin-bar that formed on the 5m at exactly 1.8200... But we know better then that right! So I shorted for a little 5 pip scalp. :)

PEZwfyB.png

Hi CS

Yes - 1810 became the interim low and really above 13 became then a scalp buy

Not in scalp buy but exited sell after I got scalp sell at 22

I would look at scalp buying EU - but already in GU scalp buy and managed to get 70% off and stop in profit on remainer

Have a good Session

Regards

F

GU

9 04 AM

Price tried 5014 again - but no joy - so took 30% off at 5011 and we now need to see if 5100 holds for the time clue

EU

9 06 am

Already breached under 1810 - and now low at 1805 - with 1800 / 03 further interim support

With no low holding 30 mins - still says we could try under 1800 for now

EJ

8 40 am

I did not leave any part stake on scalp buy above 140 20

Shame again - it made 37 first time - ( i had exited with just 5 pips prior to this ) and then after a pullback under 20 made 140 46 next scalp buy

Above 22 /24 still favours scalp buys again for now

EJ

9 09 am

Approx 30 min from last comment

Scalp buy worked from 23/24 - and it made a LH at 42

I exited all for now at 38 - a 13 pip gain

Status
Not open for further replies.