Article Interview with Trading Scout – Michael Patak

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,457 59
PM: = Paul Mullen (Interviewer) MP: = Michael Patak (Trading Scout)
PM: What is a trading scout and what do you do ? 
MP: As a trading scout I evaluate and monitor recruits who are in our Combine program (similar to the NFL Combine). At the completion of the Combine, I review trade reports and analyze each recruit’s trading methodology to ensure they have adhered to our scouting evaluation form. This review allows me to determine if a trader is prepared to begin trading a live account, which is fully funded by our equity partners.
I also work as a managing trader, in this role I monitor the daily progress traders we have recruited from the Combine who are now trading a live account. In addition to daily monitoring I also work with them to establish goals and objectives for live trading account.
The premise of my business is to reduce the barriers of becoming a futures trader by opening the opportunity to anyone in the world, regardless of experience...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

superfly

Established member
512 44
agree

Yes, trading is hard damn work. Focus on understanding what style of
trading works with your personality, and stick with it. Do not jump from
product to product or indicator to indicator. Have ONE focus and work
your ass off to hone your skills and become a consistent, profitable,
disciplined trader, that can handle any market condition that may arise.
This comes with time and experience, you need to immerse yourself in a
market simulator until you are fully confident in your ability to trade a
live account.