Intertrader

geewcee

Any one on here actually used Intertrader? Got an email about them via T2W so wondered if they're any good because I cant find much feedback on them using the search function. They have a nice little deposit bonus on at the moment and I have a bit of money burning a hole in my wallet!

Any one on here actually used Intertrader? Got an email about them via T2W so wondered if they're any good because I cant find much feedback on them using the search function. They have a nice little deposit bonus on at the moment and I have a bit of money burning a hole in my wallet!

iirc they're a white label of CS, if they're doing something for nothing take the something..:)

InterTrader is a whitelabel of London Capital Group (owner of Capital Spreads) so they are pretty much the same as Capital Spreads.
Bonus might sound good but you have to check T&C's as it's not so easy to claim it. I think if you want to take £1,000 bonus you have to spend £2,000 in spreads with them.
They are also located in Gibraltar as they are part of Party Gaming (owner of PartyPoker) so they don't have offices in London.

Just because you heard about them via a T2W partner offer doesn't mean anything. Some very dodgy operators have advertised that way in the past. Of course that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with this outfit. My point is that you shouldn't attach any extra credibility to an offer just because it came from this source.

you are perfectly safe with them, they always pay the rake back.spreads are ok but they may do a bit of stop hunting as they use two data feeds i believe. The bonus is easy to get.I did it in no time. If they offer me another bonus I will happily put more in. If your bonus is £1000 then you need to stake £1000 in bets.

you are perfectly safe with them, they always pay the rake back.spreads are ok but they may do a bit of stop hunting as they use two data feeds i believe. The bonus is easy to get.I did it in no time. If they offer me another bonus I will happily put more in. If your bonus is £1000 then you need to stake £1000 in bets.

Just double checked the T&C's and you have double the bonus:
7. To satisfy the release criteria you must place opening trades with a total stake amount that is double or greater than the bonus amount. For example if you receive £100 you have to have placed opening trades with a combined stake of at least £200.

Ok thanks for the feedback guys - I get plenty of spam email from spread betting firms hence why I asked for a little feedback. I like the Capital Spreads software so will probably check out Intertrader just for the bonus.

Has anyone tried running EA's successfully on Intertrader's MT4 platform? I haven't had much luck getting my EA's to run (they work on SLM and an ECN broker I use though).

Any advice?

Thanks

Has anyone tried running EA's successfully on Intertrader's MT4 platform? I haven't had much luck getting my EA's to run (they work on SLM and an ECN broker I use though).

Any advice?

Thanks
Yes I have the same problem, very interested staring to trade CFD's them, but haven't got my order script working on the demo platform. They are looking into it. Very helpful support and the spread on the indices are great. Under the umbrella of London Capital Group, so no problem there. If you got your EA's to work, drop a post on this thread, I do the same.

I know what the problem is now, on the MT4 demo there is a minimum stop and take profit distance of 10 pips. So when you're using EA's, if your SL and TP are less than 10 (or 100 depending on the number of digits) then it simply won't trade at all. I found this out by placing a normal buy/sell order and then clicking on the modify order button that allows you to set a stop loss or take profit. On that window, if you choose any number less than 10pips (or 100) then the buttons will be greyed out and you cannot modify your order.

Hope that helps.

Pi

I know what the problem is now, on the MT4 demo there is a minimum stop and take profit distance of 10 pips. So when you're using EA's, if your SL and TP are less than 10 (or 100 depending on the number of digits) then it simply won't trade at all. I found this out by placing a normal buy/sell order and then clicking on the modify order button that allows you to set a stop loss or take profit. On that window, if you choose any number less than 10pips (or 100) then the buttons will be greyed out and you cannot modify your order.

Hope that helps.

Pi
Thanks a lot, the thing is, I have changed the stop in the scripts to different levels in order to get it to work. I will look into it again to see if the stop platy a part not getting the script execute orders. I'll be back. By the way, can you post a buy and sell order script with stop loss that work for you.

Hope that helps.

Pi
Yes very good, you could be right, the scripts work on EUR/USD without any alteration. I will try them again when the European session starts. I will be back with a report how it goes, thanks.

Hope that helps.

Pi
Yes I have now tested setting the parameters for stop and target in the script for Dow (WS30) to 1000 for the stop loss and 3000. Works perfectly so you were right on the spot. Thank you very much. If you start trading with them live do get back with some reports.

Yes I have now tested setting the parameters for stop and target in the script for Dow (WS30) to 1000 for the stop loss and 3000. Works perfectly so you were right on the spot. Thank you very much. If you start trading with them live do get back with some reports.

Thanks, I'm glad I could be of help. I run my EA's in tandem with other MT4 brokers and one thing I've noticed is that *sometimes* the Intertrader MT4 will miss a trade setup, only for this trade setup to be traded on the other MT4 brokers. There were 3 missed trades this morning alone, and I think the possible reason for this maybe the slippage parameter in the expert advisor. You may have to increase the slippage parameter by adding an extra zero in order to avoid missing some trade setups in future, but this is just my theory, I don't know for sure if that's the correct reason for the missed trades. As for whether or not I'd go live with Intertrader, I dont think I shall. The minimum pip distance and £1 pp means I'll have to have at least 1k in the account, which I'm not prepared to do :(

Any more updates please let us know :)

Pi