Internet Fakery

An interesting program and T2W also has its fair share of Bangladesh as well as Indian and Indonesian spammers or fake reviewers that we keep having to address.

It has also given me some great ideas for a new business venture and how to get a lot of customers in double quick time without really having a quality product. I can't quite remember but was it $10 per 1000 facebook likes ? Either way that is great value even if the product is unique to UK but liked by mostly those outside of the country :)

An interesting program and T2W also has its fair share of Bangladesh as well as Indian and Indonesian spammers or fake reviewers that we keep having to address.

It has also given me some great ideas for a new business venture and how to get a lot of customers in double quick time without really having a quality product. I can't quite remember but was it $10 per 1000 facebook likes ? Either way that is great value even if the product is unique to UK but liked by mostly those outside of the country :)

Great, are we going 50/50 ? :LOL: