Interesting FX Broker: Divisa Capital (DCFX)

TraderNumber7

I've never used Currenex before in my production trading and sought out to find an FX Intermediary that would give me something as close to Matching STP that I could get, through the Currenex platform. As you all know, FX Retail Traders need as close to ECN type trading as you can get and as far away from DD type trading as you can get.

I have not done this in several years, but in my search for a righteous Currenex hub operation, I stumbled upon DCFX - Divisa Capital. These guys are market makers/brokers which I was not too happy about, but as I began reading about their set-up, I realized that they do understand technology AND they apparently know how to implement it to a degree that yields them some efficiencies over many other MMs and Brokers that I've seen on the market today.

Finding the right Intermediary, is no less important to your trading (newbies) then all the years you spend developing improved trading signals and trading systems. Trade Execution, is of paramount importance for any Trader in any market, regardless of type.

Do your OWN homework on this guys. I NEVER make specific Intermediary recommendations, ever. However, given the total lack of credibility out there in the market today, with respect to Intermediaries, I thought that I would post this information based strictly on my LIMITED study thus far. I have no account open with them. I have never traded a dime through them. I have no relationship with them, whatsoever.

There copy reads clean and when I read between the lines, I get the sense that both their understanding of technology AND the needs of the Retail Trader that are being neglected in the market today, makes them at least worthy of a second look or fit to be studied. If you like Currenex, then you just might like this one.

Platforms available:

Currenex Viking
Currenex Classic

Do your homework, and as always, TradeSMART. :smart:

http://www.divisacapital.com/

img_platform_full1.jpg

BTW - This Broker publishes a Notice of its Continuity Plan. How many 'Brokers' actually do that. For that matter (lol) how many 'Brokers' actually HAVE a Continuity Plan.

The very fact that they publish the notice about their "BCP" (Business Continuity Plan) on their forward facing website, speaks volumes, at least to my mind. It says (to me) that the People driving the firm are forward thinking and strategic in their vision. It means, the leaders are thinking about the future, which is a far cry from the normal run of the mil 'FX Broker' who can only think as far as the next Stop Run on your trade.

They also are New Zealand based:

Registered Address:

400 Rosedale Road
Albany, Auckland
New Zealand 0632

I have not double-checked, but this might exclude them from the CFTC proposed 10:1 CME Futures Liquidity Enhancement Marketing Campaign that's going on right now (you KNOW that's what it is all about, don't you!) Just consider the CFTC, the Neo-Liquidity Provider for the CME Currency Futures, lol! What a joke.

Anyway, just one more item of homework to consider.

TradeSMART - :smart:

Business Continuity Plan:

http://www.divisafx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=83

General Disclosure Statement:

http://www.divisafx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=84

Very nice Broker I check out this one ....:)
I also like Currenex , everything else are ......%&$§§"

The greatest junk plattform I ever trade was GFT Web , it hangs and the numbers
jump ..... good for psychodelic junk traders ....:LOL:

have a nice day

BTW - This Broker publishes a Notice of its Continuity Plan. How many 'Brokers' actually do that. For that matter (lol) how many 'Brokers' actually HAVE a Continuity Plan.

The very fact that they publish the notice about their "BCP" (Business Continuity Plan) on their forward facing website, speaks volumes, at least to my mind. It says (to me) that the People driving the firm are forward thinking and strategic in their vision. It means, the leaders are thinking about the future, which is a far cry from the normal run of the mil 'FX Broker' who can only think as far as the next Stop Run on your trade.

They also are New Zealand based:

Registered Address:

400 Rosedale Road
Albany, Auckland
New Zealand 0632

I have not double-checked, but this might exclude them from the CFTC proposed 10:1 CME Futures Liquidity Enhancement Marketing Campaign that's going on right now (you KNOW that's what it is all about, don't you!) Just consider the CFTC, the Neo-Liquidity Provider for the CME Currency Futures, lol! What a joke.

Anyway, just one more item of homework to consider.

TradeSMART - :smart:

Business Continuity Plan:

http://www.divisafx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=83

General Disclosure Statement:

http://www.divisafx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=84

Very nice Broker I check out this one ....:)
I also like Currenex , everything else are ......%&$§§"

The greatest junk plattform I ever trade was GFT Web , it hangs and the numbers
jump ..... good for psychodelic junk traders ....:LOL:

have a nice day

I normally stay very far from internet scammers setting up forex brokers , then send a few stooges to message boards to knock competition.:LOL::LOL:

This company started only two years ago?Is not not unregulated?

here trolls!

absolutely no info on company, send me the money ?

No info on company? What company are you referring to exactly?

Furthermore, FXCM has been in business almost since the dawn of Retail FX, but would I open up an account there - no. How much information is available on FXCM? Plenty.

So, the algorithm for deciding who is being scammed (using your logic) does not hold water. Give me an upscale, well managed, ethical, principled, well funded, technology driven FX intermediary with Currenex liquidity over the FXCM types of the world, any day of the week.

Scam? Troll?

Try knowledgeable. Highly successful and well schooled.

I am considering Divisa as my new broker, has anyone been trading live with them?
whats your experience? any reason I should shy away?

unless a broker is registered under a mature regulatory authority then funds security is dependant on the broker, under new Zealand rules certain firms do place fund sin segregated accounts