FXCM -vs- DCFX Spread Challenge II

What's so transparent here, is your total lack of understanding. And, what I find funny, is the fact that someone can put such a video right on your screen and yet, you find a way to protect FXCM.

Sorry, but you have your head so far up your @zz that YOU don't get it. Take your head out and see the world. I'm not protecting FXCM, I'm winding you up. The problem is you are making it too easy.

You claim to want to help new traders but your obsessive trashing of ONLY FXCM would turn anyone away. Again, you can't see it.

Peter

You might have had too much coffee today.

Peter

Well, the place was called Pete's Coffee! I would expect you to know.

It was a Caramel Latte Macchiato with an extra shot. So, maybe you are right - I really did not need the extra shot.

Did anyone actually read all that gibberish? That's some serious non-stop posting. 9 consecutive posts in an hour and a half. Must be some olympic record. You could have just given us the concise version and told us you don't like FXCM.

Peter

That would be nowhere near as descriptive, nor would it let people know WHY. It is the why that matters.

Sorry, but you have your head so far up your @zz that YOU don't get it. Take your head out and see the world. I'm not protecting FXCM, I'm winding you up. The problem is you are making it too easy.

You claim to want to help new traders but your obsessive trashing of ONLY FXCM would turn anyone away. Again, you can't see it.

Peter

You're winding me up? :LOL:

I don't get it? :LOL:

Maybe you should read more. I label ALL Bucket Shops with the same sticker and have done so for YEARS in the online Retail Bucket Shop Trading Forum "Community." The fact that you don't understand that is proof positive as to who has their head up their own gas tank.

The online Commercial Interest Trading Community Troll, is one of the most fascinating creature you will ever find. He's clueless, assumptive, reckless, myopic, narrow, shallow, transparent and he lacks the ability to tell the truth at all times. Those are lousy character traits for a successful Trader, so he ends up Trolling boards and offering one non-sequitur red herring after another. Void of any real substance, meaning and/or justifiable cause.

Keep paTROLLING. :D

Ok lets run with this,

Fxcm are expensive, even by their own comparison of their active trader vs standard accout their standard account is 60% more expensive per trade. ( based on $3.5 cost per side and including ave spread cost).

However their are many other brokers out there with some offering comms as low as $2.5, even cheaper then dcfx, below is a live streaming comparison for those interested.

Spreads | Myfxbook

Ok lets run with this,

Fxcm are expensive, even by their own comparison of their active trader vs standard accout their standard account is 60% more expensive per trade. ( based on $3.5 cost per side and including ave spread cost).

However their are many other brokers out there with some offering comms as low as $2.5, even cheaper then dcfx, below is a live streaming comparison for those interested.

Spreads | Myfxbook

I noticed that neither DCFX, nor CitiFX, were listed as possible selections on Myfxbook. Both offer Institutional accounts, but both also offer "Retail" accounts as well.

Neither is Bucket Shop and I wonder, if that might have something to do with why they do not show-up on the list.