Best Thread Interactive Brokers

until you get to 10k.

After 10k the rate is generous.
i see what you mean is to receive the interest,our account have to be >10K.i think i will join with 15K.

interest will be pay on daily,monthly or yearly basic?

IB Conditional Orders

Question regarding conditional orders:

When using TWS, a FIXED price plus a boolean symbol is required in order to activate the trigger.

Does anyone know whether or not it is possible to code a dynamic/changing variable (e.g. such as MACD or 15 min. average) Via one of the TWS API's, as opposed to a fixed price?

Sorry for answering the previous post with a new question, but I haven't been on t2w for a while, and I couldn't figure out how to post a new query without anwwering a previous post.

Thanks

Kbh. K

Problem with wire transfer to UK bank

The wire transfer options don't recognise my bank's BIC or IBAN code - how do i get money from my ib account into a UK bank account ?

Any suggestions gratefully received !

Thnx guys

T.

When you create a wire transfer note from your account management tool, you can view your IB's wire transfer instructions. You can give these instructions to your bank. If your bank still experiences problems please contact our help desk.

The wire transfer options don't recognise my bank's BIC or IBAN code - how do i get money from my ib account into a UK bank account ?

Any suggestions gratefully received !

Thnx guys

T.

Yes i've got IBAN and BIC code, but my bank branch doesn't come up, only branches in London appear ? My bank is a major uk bank.

Thnx for replies,

T.

Sorted - customer service reassure me that it will be directed through one of the available bank branches, as the IBAN code contains the sort code and acct number - so don't have to choose my exact branch.

Thnx for your help guys

T.

Dear IB,

I got an email saying that internal transfer between Advisor and Client with different names is not allowed. Can a client do a transfer out of their Client account to an account in Jakarta with different names?

Regards,
Y

hello

I do not know if this is the right place to post, but is there a risk to take this software :

-http://www.esignal.com/quotetrader/ or
-http://www.quotetracker.com/index_nn.asphttp://www.esignal.com/quotetrader/

Because I am afraid to make a mistake and made me hacked, cause this software connects to ib

thanks

No. Sierra Chart is better software but there is no significant risk with your ones.

Thanks for the quick answer
for sierra I saw that there are several rates wich one must i take to have real time charts?

Level 3 will give you all the necessary stuff for rt trading.
Level 4 gives you extra features.

Dry Whey futures

The fully elecronic dry whey futures are not avaible via Interactive Brokers.

What is the reason for this?

Knowing IB they will put it on sooner or later wm. Sooner than most I would bet.

The low volume means it will not have the priority of a higher volume (more popular) addition to IBs platform and products. PM one of the IB people who answers this thread and just ask if they can get it put on sooner.