Best Thread Interactive Brokers

I read your post.

You are after hand holding. You want them to tell you something that is clearly set out on the web-site.

So. You fail the intelligence test and should definitely not become an IB customer.

Ok, I see that you are just going to troll now and really am not going to waste my time with that.

That's good. Calling names as well as looking for hand holding. Just as well that you agree that your opinion doesn't count for much I guess.

I really do not want people of your level with my broker. Go some place else.

That's good. Calling names as well as looking for hand holding. Just as well that you agree that your opinion doesn't count for much I guess.

I really do not want people of your level with my broker. Go some place else.

Nine, you claimed that I want "hand-holding" and that I did not have the "intelligence to be with IB." I simply said that you were trolling me. Therefore, I think you are the one trying to insult me for no reason. You then went on to say "I really do not want people of your level with my broker. Go some place else."

My point is that IB's customer service is clearly below par from my experience and check out Barron's broker reviews and other trader's reviews as well. Needless to say that you like IB Nine, which is absolutely fine, everyone can have an opinion. But please, there is really no need to throw insults. Constructive comments are far more interesting for readers.

You seem to be missing the plank in your eye bennie. Funny that.

I will repeat. I am very happy that you will not be coming to Interactive Brokers. It's a win for all of us.

You seem to be missing the plank in your eye bennie. Funny that.

I will repeat. I am very happy that you will not be coming to Interactive Brokers. It's a win for all of us.

nine, any further messages I receive from you will automatically be deleted without being read nob-rot, so don't waste your time replying. Later loser.

And nine, your obvious losing ways and trades do not give you the excuse to take out your anger on other people. That's the last thing I have to say to you on the matter.

Hello!

To Interactive Brokers or anyone who can clarify me following..

I have read something weird regarding trading spot FX with IB..
If i got it right then when you go long,for example,USD/JPY your profits will come as JPY because you was long JPY.
Do you know is this true?

One more question..How is Sierra doing with their data feed and "trading from chart" option?No crashes,freezing or any other problems?

Thanx in advance!
VTK

nine, any further messages I receive from you will automatically be deleted without being read nob-rot, so don't waste your time replying. Later loser.

And nine, your obvious losing ways and trades do not give you the excuse to take out your anger on other people. That's the last thing I have to say to you on the matter.

For the record.

After my prior post on the thread bennie sent me two abusive PMs. You can tell from his posts here the nature of the PMs. I replied to them including the request that he not PM me again and that I would complain to the site if he continued. I don't need to PM with the delusional.

I turned my PMs off so he has felt the need to come out in public again to continue his abuse.

I, along with Interactive Brokers, am better off without this sort of person. So, hes now on ignore as well.

www.interactivebrokers.co.uk rule ok
Whats difficult to understand on their web site.
However, should point out that you need some experience because IB do not have a hand holding service nor cater for the stupid. They exist to provide a cost effective service for the competant trader.

www.interactivebrokers.co.uk rule ok
Whats difficult to understand on their web site.
However, should point out that you need some experience because IB do not have a hand holding service nor cater for the stupid. They exist to provide a cost effective service for the competant trader.

what a t00l you are. I suppose you got it all the firt time you looked at it. Its a stupid fool to put £20 000 into a broker and not want to be fully conversant with there software

K

Hello!

One more question..How is Sierra doing with their data feed and "trading from chart" option?No crashes,freezing or any other problems?

Thanx in advance!
VTK

THis is how i've entered all my entries.
as far as i know, they cant place an OCO order on the chart. Other than that i've had no issues with trading off the charts

what a t00l you are. I suppose you got it all the firt time you looked at it. Its a stupid fool to put £20 000 into a broker and not want to be fully conversant with there software

K

OK. Lets analyse the wisdom of this post.

1. Karl labels the wiser person a tool but can't seem to spell it.
2. Then he labels him a stupid fool but can't distinguish between there and their.
3. Further he thinks that wanting to be skilled in the use of software will make neil wise - amazing what wanting might do and further that you need to be "fully conversant" in any software (imagine being fully conversant in windows or C++ ... although its a lot easier if wanting would make one wise).

I wonder even what the firt time might be?

Why is it that the flamers and name callers just can't manage to use the language?

Why is it that so many of IB's detractors seem to fall into this camp? Do these people carry their weaknesses to their relationship with IB?

OK. Lets analyse the wisdom of this post.

1. Karl labels the wiser person a tool but can't seem to spell it.
2. Then he labels him a stupid fool but can't distinguish between there and their.
3. Further he thinks that wanting to be skilled in the use of software will make neil wise - amazing what wanting might do and further that you need to be "fully conversant" in any software (imagine being fully conversant in windows or C++ ... although its a lot easier if wanting would make one wise).

I wonder even what the firt time might be?

Why is it that the flamers and name callers just can't manage to use the language?

Why is it that so many of IB's detractors seem to fall into this camp? Do these people carry their weaknesses to their relationship with IB?

Possibly a basic level of intellect is assumed by IB of their clients, those found wanting in this regard may feel the need to vent their frustrations upon this community. Those afflicted are in need of our concern and sympathy, and nine's assistance with their spelling education is admirable.

Last edited:
zzzz

Possibly a basic level of intellect is assumed by IB of their clients, those found wanting in this regard may feel the need to vent their frustrations upon this community. Those afflicted are in need of our concern and sympathy, and nine's assistance with their spelling education is admirable.

I'm rich.

Bad speeling and grammer aside, I still don't think IB people try very hard to makes things clear. As an example, here's a query and response posted a few weeks back.

Does IB offer the free version of NinjaTrader (NT Direct)?

You will have to refer to NINJA to get more information as to whether they link to our API. We are aware they have linked to our API but they have not provided us any further details.

Whats wrong with that response? NT is a software provided by a completely seperate company

and if you checked Ninja's website they do provide a free version minus a few bells and whistles

Whats wrong with that response?

and if you checked Ninja's website they do provide a free version minus a few bells and whistles

A rambling and ambiguous answer instead of a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

From the websites, I already knew that there's a free version of Ninja, and that IB is a partner broker, so I naively assumed that IB would know something about it. My mistake, obviously.

A rambling and ambiguous answer instead of a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

From the websites, I already knew that there's a free version of Ninja, and that IB is a partner broker, so I naively assumed that IB would know something about it. My mistake, obviously.
There are dozens of 3rd party applications that link to IB's TWS. IB's website provides links to them all and even a few brief details, but they can hardly be expected to know the ins and outs of the contractual arrangements of these quite independent companies, nor the 'special offers' or whatever they may be running at any one time. Particularly as they say "they have not provided us any further details".

I fail to see your gripe with them.