Interaction | Sharing | Trading

TraderPerkins

Good morning everyone, I have joined T2W today to interact with like minded trading individuals during the day. Having spent the past 14-16 months trading from my home office after leaving work, my days have been slow and boring to say the least. So some sort of trading interaction during the course of the day would be much welcomed.

I'm a graduate of The University of Melbourne in Australia and formerly was head of equity analysis at the State Bank of Victoria.

I'm purely a technician interested in equity indices and trade with the use of CFD's.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, I have joined T2W today to interact with like minded trading individuals during the day. Having spent the past 14-16 months trading from my home office after leaving work, my days have been slow and boring to say the least. So some sort of trading interaction during the course of the day would be much welcomed.

I'm a graduate of The University of Melbourne in Australia and formerly was head of equity analysis at the State Bank of Victoria.

I'm purely a technician interested in equity indices and trade with the use of CFD's.

Hi, TP,

Welcome to T2W!

I think you will find many T2W traders herein that trade primarily off price action and chart-based tools/indicators.

I trade equities, currencies, commodities/indices, all using CBOE or NADEX options. Very short-term options expiries (weekly options being the longest expiry). I post my options-based trades primarily in the Home Trader thread of the T2W forum.

Hope to learn and share more trading insights also and always! Look fwd to your posts and observations especially from the perspective of an equity analyst but using technical analysis for trading! :whistling :clap:

Regards,

WklyOptions (y)

HI
i m also equity trader and mostly trade s&p500 index, some time nasdaq100 index and dow jones also, i m also new to this forum,