Injuries

I have one of 60, this is rather strange as I have a very new tft monitor and another one that is rather old (one year) both connected as analogue (old one) and digital (new one). I can't change it higher than 60 as it doesn't let me. Probably to drawback to crts, they are much slower

Sorry Guys for over reacting about the Egos

I guess I just suffered my first Trading Injury - damaged pride (& EGO!)

Thanks to those of you who helped patch up the injuries, learnt another lesson there about the Roller Coaster of emotions that everyone talks about with Trading.

Mixed Housewifee stuff with trading yesterday though and had a good day - all Trades were profitable, if I can do even 60% of that again I'll be happy (not rich but enough to get by).

And just another 'girlie' suggestion which will definitely help the aches and pains of sitting in front of the PC for too long - now don't sigh Guys but go and buy a yoga video and do at least 15 minutes each day - it has taken me months to persuade my 'macho' husband to do the exercises which help your shoulders and release tension - he drives all day and suffers from stress, has spent a fortune with chiropractics, now admits (reluctantly) that the yoga was what he should have done all along, it has helped enormously.

LWB

888888: Yes, I guess sunglasses have pretty much the same effect as screen filters. The advantages of sunglasses, imo, is that you can use them wherever you happen to be and whatever monitor you want to look at. And, of course, you can easily take them off if you want to look at the 'raw' screen for some reason.

LWB : I endorse your recommendation about yoga. SItting at a screen all day will play havoc with your back, neck and shoulders unless you take time out to do some gentle stretching.

Ivorm - not only that, but you look cool as fuk all day too! lol

LittleWhiteBull said:
And just another 'girlie' suggestion which will definitely help the aches and pains of sitting in front of the PC for too long - now don't sigh Guys but go and buy a yoga video and do at least 15 minutes each day -

Now this ties in nicely with jtraders separate threads today on (a) boredom and (b) stress. Yoga will handle those both very nicely.