Initial Advice ...

Visualization

Hi all,

Been a lurker here for a while so figured I would post!

Basically, I currently use a free app and do some practice FX trades profitable at the moment. However, we all know fake money isn't the same as real money in regards to risks taken etc.

So what I would like to do:

Get an app (typically I travel a lot), put a small amount of capital down e.g £100, and basically just started trading FX with real money. I mostly follow patterns so would also be ideal if I can tell said app to sell if it gets to X price, and potentially buy at X price. However, I don't want no random hidden costs if I put down £100 I only want to spend that, not close my account and end up having to pay an extra X.

I understand the risks, I don't expect to earn millions, mainly doing it as a hobby going forward, fully expect a learning curve, fully expect to top up the account!

What I need to know:

Does an app like this exist? (I assume so), if so what app is the best or would you recommend? ...... would also be ideal if it had shares/stocks on too.

Thanks!

Any other advice is welcome.

Vizzy[emoji4]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

£100 initial deposit doesn't give you much leeway for mistakes,, however fxcm has a good mobile app+charting which will allow you to trade in microlots i.e a few pence a point which means your £100 deposit will last just a bit longer. Good luck.

£100 initial deposit doesn't give you much leeway for mistakes,, however fxcm has a good mobile app+charting which will allow you to trade in microlots i.e a few pence a point which means your £100 deposit will last just a bit longer. Good luck.
Thanks. Start low while I get a crasp and develop my style a bit more. Then obviously go higher.

212 trading, etoro etc any good ?

Never heard of 212, etoro I'd advise like the plague - it's primarily a social trading app and it's definitely not known for competitive spreads. Fxcm for the reasons i have already mentioned.

Never heard of 212, etoro I'd advise like the plague - it's primarily a social trading app and it's definitely not known for competitive spreads. Fxcm for the reasons i have already mentioned.
No problem,I still have a look then. Thanks!