What should a trading software include?

mingabi

Hello everyone!

I just started learning to develop Android apps and I have a dream... that one day I will make an app that will help me with my long-term technical analysis for stocks.

So I was wondering:
- What should a trading software include?
- What feature does not exist and should exist?

I was thinking about a replacement for the old EAs but only with notifications (mainly because I think is too hard or even impossible to implement an app that will work with another app) and with chart pattern recognition. Would you try something like this?

Let me know what you think! :idea:

I think you need to research your market a lot more dude .........

sounds to me you are coming at this as an App developer/vendor and not as a serious trader ?

N

I think you need to research your market a lot more dude .........

sounds to me you are coming at this as an App developer/vendor and not as a serious trader ?

N

Hi NVP,

I'm trading from last summer on 1 demo accounts and 1 real account. I am not very proud of what I did with the real one and that's why I'm trying to make something that will help me and eventually help others. Why do we talk about me?

I am here to know what problems do other traders have and what features would make their life easier.
In my case, I am sometimes unable to stick to my own trading strategy. As a novice trader, it was also hard for me to understand the indicators because I didn't understand how they are forming. Everywhere I searched I found only the meaning of the indicator.
Can you relate with the problems from above?