Indicators are liars! Support and Resistance Trading for the S&P emini

****LEVELS FOR NQ, YM, ES, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY****

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Always use a set up based upon your system to enter a trade.

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance13-11BASE.pdf
    255.4 KB · Views: 192
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX13-11BASE.pdf
    240 KB · Views: 267
Hi Aamarx,

I have to commend you for your continuous updating of this thread . Excellent work.

I agree overusing the indicators can be a useless but they do serve there own purpose. I assume also that not everyone defines support and resistance in the same way, so the exact levels will vary among many traders. The uncertainty that selecting a precise level can create will lead many to look for an alternative and safer method to make a decision .

The fact that indicators allow you to make this decision , whether wrong or right, using a clearly defined and simple criteria makes there importance and use unquestionable .

Yes it is possible to trade without them as well as with them . Its like the old saying - "it ain't what you do, its the way that you do it". I suppose the same applies to all schools of thought in trading and in general.

The markets are never the same twice, so one has to find a way that suits them to navigate them.

There are simple methods of analysis and far more complex ones, each one with their own limitations and advantages. The success or failure of each method is an impression of each traders individual experience and belief.

Hi everyone

Please find attached todays levels. The S/R numbers are in the black column, the MP, Pivots, Fibs, Simple Moving Averages and Summary Numbers are for confluence and information.

Always remember to use the numbers as a guideline for potential areas of high probability plays.

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance16-11BASE.pdf
    256.1 KB · Views: 279
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX16-11BASE.pdf
    242 KB · Views: 207
Hi Citizen

I agree with your sentiment, the difficulty for most traders is that they don't build a foundation on sound technical analysis. They look to indicators as the be-all-end-all. The basics of how the market works and key analysis methods should form the basis of any traders method.

Hi Aamarx,

I have to commend you for your continuous updating of this thread . Excellent work.

I agree overusing the indicators can be a useless but they do serve there own purpose. I assume also that not everyone defines support and resistance in the same way, so the exact levels will vary among many traders. The uncertainty that selecting a precise level can create will lead many to look for an alternative and safer method to make a decision .

The fact that indicators allow you to make this decision , whether wrong or right, using a clearly defined and simple criteria makes there importance and use unquestionable .

Yes it is possible to trade without them as well as with them . Its like the old saying - "it ain't what you do, its the way that you do it". I suppose the same applies to all schools of thought in trading and in general.

The markets are never the same twice, so one has to find a way that suits them to navigate them.

There are simple methods of analysis and far more complex ones, each one with their own limitations and advantages. The success or failure of each method is an impression of each traders individual experience and belief.

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance17-11BASE.pdf
    256.7 KB · Views: 239
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX17-11BASE.pdf
    238.8 KB · Views: 216

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX18-11BASE.pdf
    239.1 KB · Views: 274
  • PivotfarmSupport&Resistance18-11BASE.pdf
    254.5 KB · Views: 186

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance19-11BASE.pdf
    255.5 KB · Views: 282
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX19-11BASE.pdf
    239.9 KB · Views: 207

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX20-11BASE.pdf
    236.8 KB · Views: 193
  • PivotfarmSupport&Resistance20-11BASE.pdf
    251.7 KB · Views: 244

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX23-11BASE.pdf
    236.8 KB · Views: 211
  • PivotfarmSupport&Resistance23-11BASE.pdf
    252.9 KB · Views: 321

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX24-11BASE.pdf
    243.4 KB · Views: 266
  • PivotfarmSupport&Resistance24-11BASE.pdf
    260.6 KB · Views: 219

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance25-11BASE.pdf
    259.2 KB · Views: 232
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX25-11BASE.pdf
    243.5 KB · Views: 213
aamarx,

do you know of any good service which gives trade calls (esp for day traders like me) based on support and resistance and has a track record of over 80% success rate? Please let me know as I am looking for one.
You may also help me learn how to read S and R at start of any trade day and trade on my own. I can try it with paper money before real.

****LEVELS FOR EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY****

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX26-11BASE.pdf
    238.3 KB · Views: 206
aamarx,

do you know of any good service which gives trade calls (esp for day traders like me) based on support and resistance and has a track record of over 80% success rate? Please let me know as I am looking for one.
You may also help me learn how to read S and R at start of any trade day and trade on my own. I can try it with paper money before real.

I don't know of any services, I would recommend either learning to trade for yourself or giving your money to a professional fund manager.

****LEVELS FOR EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY****

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX27-11BASE.pdf
    233.2 KB · Views: 254

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance30-11BASE.pdf
    253.5 KB · Views: 429
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX30-11BASE.pdf
    235.7 KB · Views: 280

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance01-12BASE.pdf
    255.4 KB · Views: 320
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX01-12BASE.pdf
    239.8 KB · Views: 241

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance02-12BASE.pdf
    253.8 KB · Views: 254
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX02-12BASE.pdf
    240 KB · Views: 213

Hi everyone

Good trading all

Attachments

• PivotfarmSupport&Resistance03-12BASE.pdf
    255.3 KB · Views: 372
  • PivotfarmSupport&ResistanceFOREX03-12BASE.pdf
    239.3 KB · Views: 377