Indicator VRT - Strenght indicator

Nico193

Platform MetaTrader 4

Can be used in each pair, as well various TF

Recommended TF and pairs: M5-M15, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USDJ/JPY, USD/CAD, GOLD, DAX, SP500 and more pairs.

At the time of appearance of the signal, indicator will show window with alarm. Indicator works on every MT4 account (cent, micro, standard, ecn) This indicator has function to send mail notification if new buy/sell signal occurs.

1.png
2.png
3.png

hey nico

area you going to share it here for free ?

a little like what i offer for free in links below.......

we can take a look then

thanks
N

I can not add because I paid $ 99 for VRT. They also offer free indicators and robots, you just need to register and you can download indicators and robots for free....

Platform MetaTrader 4

Recommended TF and pairs: M5-M15, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USDJ/JPY, USD/CAD, GOLD, DAX, SP500 and more pairs.

At the time of appearance of the signal, indicator will show window with alarm. Indicator works on every MT4 account (cent, micro, standard, ecn) This indicator has function to send mail notification if new buy/sell signal occurs.

View attachment 259816View attachment 259817View attachment 259818
Hi Please share indicator to my email [email protected]

I can not add because I paid $ 99 for VRT. They also offer free indicators and robots, you just need to register and you can download indicators and robots for free....
where to get it although I had to buy this indicator

Platform MetaTrader 4

View attachment 259816View attachment 259817View attachment 259818
Hi Please share indicator to my email [email protected]