Dolly V12

sharkd1

The BEST FREEWARE Indicator on my view!

Dolly Graphics #12 - updates to code by cja.

NOTE : Dolly Graphics # 12 has all the email and GMT features of Dolly Graphics_v11-GMT-Email

- Cleaned up TEXT DELETE Functions code to stop interference with other indicators and refreshes issues.
- Altered the Fib code so that the 100% 0.00% levels switch depending on the previous day OPEN / CLOSE.
- Changed the OBJECT DELETE setup for the graphics.
- Updated Comment TEXT to be on TOP so the text is not lost behind price candles.
- Altered "Change" code so it does not display above H4 or below M5 for correct result plus minus numbers.
- Daily Average code updated.
- Added Basic Shift functions for COMMENT Text & Change Display.
- Resolved email not sending DATA for all currencies, rewrote email Frequency Function & split it into separate time functions.
- for email DATA/ALERTS & POP UP Window ALERTS, email DATA has 1 min frequency - POP UP ALERTS have 1 min - email ALERTS have
- 5 min frequency to avoid too many email Alerts filling your inbox but updating often enough to be valid.
- The DATA Email is now set for your LOCAL time not the BROKER time.
- Show_Dolly_Instructions - This feature when set to "true" shows a basic method of trading Dolly, all the graphics are
- removed to assist in making the comments easier to read, set the Foreground tab under properties on your chart to WHITE
- to make reading easier if using a dark background or BLACK if using a light background.

Download 2nd-clone-project-dolly-graphics_v12.mq4

i get Instant 5$ USD free no deposit on MARKETIVA FOREX
and will read your indicator on MT4 and apply signals on
MARKETIVA Exclusive TRADER SOftware

they work with 1:100 leverage on margin trading desks. and 1% margin requirement.

so we can try this strategy in real mode, but like i very new on Forex, i want to know about users review, that made real profit using this signal, and what is the best periodicy to work on?

Get your 5$ NON DEPOSIT too on MARKETIVA FOREX !