IndianBubble ?

No problems MZ hope some of it was useful
Jack good to see you. You got it right on JII .... if the break can be maintained. That second upwave is looking a bit stretched ? and may want to take a breather before going on - perhaps down to 240-50 ?

What I really like is the way the upwaves and down moves are smooth whilst still reflecting the gains in the index. Ideal vehicle for investors - all we need now is some more volume in JII to get that spread on a diet! [TEM.L is better in that regard - as you mentioned before].

Cheers

Hook Shot

Re spreads quoted by spreadbetting guys.......... only random sampling but IG seem much better than Finspreads. Ig regularly quote 6pts but as for old Finspreads they occasionally quote 60-146 spread!!!!! Other times its hard to get spread under 11. At time of writing spread is 80 for Finspreads and 6 for IG.

NOT scientific study but interesting nonetheless.

Hook Shot

Sensex predictably has big gap up to new swing highs - around 12440/50. When this dam bursts it could be very nasty..........now 200-220 from ALL TIME HIGHS. Got my finger on the trigger!

Chart later ......

Hook Shot

ALERT - ALERT

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING AT THIS POTENTIAL TRADE REMEMBER SEP CONTRACT OFFERED BY THE SPREADIES EXPIRES THURSDAY - SO WOULD BE PRUDENT TO WAIT FOR NEXT CONTRACT UNLESS THEY OFFER REALLY ATTRACTIVE ROLLOVER TERMS.

ALSO REMEMBER IT CAN'T BE TRADED OUT OF HOURS - SO OTHER INDICES OFFER BETTER ALTERNATIVES FOR TIME BEING DESPITE THE AGGRESSIVE MOVES INDIA OFFERS

Regards

Hook Shot

What are your thoughts at the moment HS? I'm still long through JII.L and in two minds whether to take profits just before the magic '300' (see chart) and get back aboard if/when it breaks through, or just keep riding it. At the moment favouring the latter, but keeping a close eye. You still trading India Hook Shot? (or anyone else!).

Attachments

• JII.L.gif
    JII.L.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 185
Hmmmh........ the indian tech guy I mentioned weeks back reckons we should see 13, 300 on Sensex but I think wall street will play a role. He puts his short term stop if last thurs/fri gap is challenged - the one just below 280 on your chart. There's another gap earlier on for strategic positions - this gap is about 3-4% lower down you probably know the one..... I have not got chart to hand (at moment) to do cross comparison.

No not trading india but VERY NEAR since failed to meet THEIR level 13, 000 this morning.... so far the sell off isn't significant and rest of asia was relatively tame. Pretty much like dow failed to reach 12k this morning but the sell off (so far) is relatively tame.

As you know Wall street will probably lead short term direction in global indices for now. Bottom line I would better be safe than sorry if long india.....

Hope this helps.......... sorry my thinking's a bit cloudy at the minute

Hook Shot

Hook Shot said:
Hmmmh........ the indian tech guy I mentioned weeks back reckons we should see 13, 300 on Sensex but I think wall street will play a role. He puts his short term stop if last thurs/fri gap is challenged - the one just below 280 on your chart. There's another gap earlier on for strategic positions - this gap is about 3-4% lower down you probably know the one..... I have not got chart to hand (at moment) to do cross comparison.

No not trading india but VERY NEAR since failed to meet THEIR level 13, 000 this morning.... so far the sell off isn't significant and rest of asia was relatively tame. Pretty much like dow failed to reach 12k this morning but the sell off (so far) is relatively tame.

As you know Wall street will probably lead short term direction in global indices for now. Bottom line I would better be safe than sorry if long india.....

Hope this helps.......... sorry my thinking's a bit cloudy at the minute

Hook Shot

I am currently short on the sensex got in on Fridays's Close and have a stop of 13400
I am expecting a very sharp sell off ....dont laugh about a 1000 points atleast within 2 weeks from now......I have a feeling that 8th of November will be the big turn................

Best of luck Sen traders

FWIW, I'm out of JII as of first thing this am as it broke 300. Good job too!

Attachments

• img_11659174206418.gif
    img_11659174206418.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 160