index trading system

putuspatus

Hi, I am new to index trading.

Can anyone please tell what are the good systems for index trading. I want to be positional (daily charts - swing trading ).

Please post if there is any useful threads/post/links to go through.

Thanks

Can anyone please tell what are the good systems for index trading.

Thanks

The technical analysis techniques are published everywhere, but the fundamental analysis is completely different.

Learn as much as possible about each of the companies in the index, know when they are releasing their financial reports, know about their products and how the economy impacts their business. Study their financials, subscribe to other traders of your index.

The technical analysis is the same, but the fundamental analysis is completely different.

Learn about each your companies in the index, know when they are releasing their financial reports, know about their products and how the economy impacts their business. Study their financials, subscribe to other traders of your index.
make life work S&P know each company? you leg pull charlie, yes? better study top performer index worst performers index play with VWAP and regression strats. learn all company in index, you laugh us lot here like coolies on whizz.

What?

make life work S&P know each company? you leg pull charlie, yes? better study top performer index worst performers index play with VWAP and regression strats. learn all company in index, you laugh us lot here like coolies on whizz.

What you've said here makes no sense to me at all.

The technical analysis techniques are published everywhere, but the fundamental analysis is completely different.

Learn as much as possible about each of the companies in the index, know when they are releasing their financial reports, know about their products and how the economy impacts their business. Study their financials, subscribe to other traders of your index.

Do you trade index ? Are you a profitable trader ? How long you have been trading ?

Yes I do, Yes I am

Do you trade index ? Are you a profitable trader ? How long you have been trading ?

Come and see for yourself, I run a trading blog which publishes all my trades and answers your questions. I specifically trade forex and the Dax index. www.daxtrader.co.uk

My original post kind of assumed that you have a bit of forex trading knowledge already.

My original post kind of assumed that you have a bit of forex trading knowledge already.
you ask feedback? i give. why assume he have forex knowledge already? he ask index, not forex. one ind other for. not see or not make much difference from textbook charlie?

you ask feedback? i give.

Thanks for the feedback

why assume he have forex knowledge already?

This is perhaps a mistake I made, I will take that on board.

he ask index, not forex. one ind other for. not see or not make much difference from textbook charlie?

Yeah, that makes no sense at all. I would perhaps suggest you concentrate on the original post and help this person with useful information instead of picking up on someone elses reply.

T would perhaps suggest you concentrate on the original post and help this person with useful information instead of picking up on someone elses reply.
you ask feedback, give feedback, no like. me suggest you stop be pope, get head straight self then help other. also suggest if you like concentrate, you concentrate on original self in cave of t'an t'ien. more help than any charlie trader talk posh limey,

Hi, I am new to index trading.

Can anyone please tell what are the good systems for index trading. I want to be positional (daily charts - swing trading ).

Please post if there is any useful threads/post/links to go through.

Thanks

DAXTrader54 say i got help you. OK. good system index trade same as good system any trade. if you trade daily then trade with big money trader. see what they do. price going up, buy, price going down, sell. use 20 sma, it all big boy use. buy on pullback to up slope price. sell pullback to down slope price. buy/sell value. help? no thank just please DAXTrader54 head honcho big cheese he think,

Goodbye Dong

you ask feedback, give feedback, no like. me suggest you stop be pope, get head straight self then help other. also suggest if you like concentrate, you concentrate on original self in cave of t'an t'ien. more help than any charlie trader talk posh limey, DAXTrader54 say i got help you. OK. good system index trade same as good system any trade. if you trade daily then trade with big money trader. see what they do. price going up, buy, price going down, sell. use 20 sma, it all big boy use. buy on pullback to up slope price. sell pullback to down slope price. buy/sell value. help? no thank just please DAXTrader54 head honcho big cheese he think,

Ok Dong, the impression I am getting is that you are just a rude person, with bad English. Good luck trading. I will be ending the conversation here I have nothing else to say to you.

Ok Dong, the impression I am getting is that you are just a rude person, with bad English. Good luck trading. I will be ending the conversation here I have nothing else to say to you.
me not rude. bad english? now who rude? you end conversation? me think not likely matey, you not pope.

me not rude. bad english? now who rude? you end conversation? me think not likely matey, you not pope.

This is the funniest thing on T2W made me cry laughing this morning.

Dong, you think he pope? I thinkie German no laugh, no mention the big fight, buy fish now.

Dong ..........your English is getting worse mate ........but you are still a legend already .......

DAXTrader54 say i got help you. OK. good system index trade same as good system any trade. if you trade daily then trade with big money trader. see what they do. price going up, buy, price going down, sell. use 20 sma, it all big boy use. buy on pullback to up slope price. sell pullback to down slope price. buy/sell value. help? no thank just please DAXTrader54 head honcho big cheese he think,

Cracking post....well funny...............:LOL:

Putuspatus
Looks like things got a little off topic here for you, but for technical trading, trading an index is the same as trading any chart. I have a description on my website that discusses the trading strategy I use and may help or at least give you some ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
Putuspatus
Looks like things got a little off topic here for you, but for technical trading, trading an index is the same as trading any chart. I have a description on my website that discusses the trading strategy I use and may help or at least give you some ideas

what's using your website