iMusing KISS Principle

iMusingKiMi

Just notice that I don't have a journal in trade2win. So I will upload my whole week photo of the account growth. Curious why I couldn't upload, will try to upload later.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 12.33.23 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 12.33.23 PM.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 249
So here is the update for 10th Sept of my growth.:LOL:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-10 at 2.17.08 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-10 at 2.17.08 PM.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 212
Hi,
Thanks for your interest on my journal and your question. I am happy to answer your question and give you a proof. This account was started at 1st of September 2014 with USD 20,000 as initial capital. So here are the history for 1st Sep to 13th Sep up to date, so it is not kind of losing as you have mentioned USD5k deposit with accumulated of 4. So if you see bottom of the left, it was clearly seen the report generated are from 1st of Sep to 13th of Sep.:(

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-13 at 12.20.53 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-13 at 12.20.53 AM.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 195
By the way, on the statistics of this account, it was with a maximum drawdown of less than 6% with current growth of 15+% up to date.

Just notice that I don't have a journal in trade2win. So I will upload my whole week photo of the account growth. Curious why I couldn't upload, will try to upload later.

that will be because you didn't historically start one up ? :cool:

that will be because you didn't historically start one up ? :cool:

Actually I mean I don't have 1 in Trade2win, but with FPA, DONNA and BABYPIPS. By the way, I don't have time last time because still suffering on loss.:cheesy:

Actually I mean I don't have 1 in Trade2win, but with FPA, DONNA and BABYPIPS. By the way, I don't have time last time because still suffering on loss.:cheesy:

perhaps focus on stemming the losses instead of running 4 journals ? ;)

N

Early in the morning to start this week trading. We have pretty low volatility since opening for couple hours. So what we have this week? We have AUD Monetary Minutes, BOJ Kuroda Speaks, and we might more Higher Impact on Thursday of FOMC for the dollars and Scottish vote for independence in the GBP. Hope you guys have a good trading weeks and happy pipping.

On last 2 day of trading session, it seems a bit choppy on the market. We have a big weekend here on Fundamental such as Scottish gonna independence, FOMC, Bank Rates and so on. So that's make a big strange on some of the price action. Wasn't in good for for last 2 day, having slightly above from last week and also gotten chopped out couple of times. Not too bad though to me.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 4.55.09 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 4.55.09 PM.png
    289 KB · Views: 177
Here I am for today updating on my account. Wondering how you guys do on FOMC. So far for me, doing good here although keeping a small profit or break even for the first 2 trading session. 8)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-18 at 4.16.38 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-18 at 4.16.38 PM.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 159
Hei, entering to the weekend, how all you guys doing? I believe I should be proud of my this week performance. Outstanding performance just before Scottish Referendum. As usual, I will avoid those a minute of 100 pips trading, I prefer to be slow but steady. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-19 at 9.45.31 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-19 at 9.45.31 AM.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 165
Hi guys. Hope you guys had a good weekend, back to the Monday Blue today. What we have now? After the speculations on Scotland, cable seems correcting itself and back to square now. Seems to me all ranging now, and what I need to do now is sit in front of my TV and watch movie. :p

So here I am again to update my end of week trading. Wasn't a great week for me this week. A little bit down this week, and still impress with this result since the market is pretty choppy. Hope doing better next week.

Up to date max DD:8.59%
Up to date profit for this month: 23.56%

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 167
So how's you guys being doing for the weekend. It seems a bit of boring to me today. Not a single opportunity to me on starting weekend. But I know, patience will get paid.

Long time didn't update in my journal. So this is my latest account running on the balance, everything goes well for the 1st 2 weeks for the month of October.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 161
Here I am to updated again. So looking pretty well for me in this week, a perfect exit on Cable and USD pairing just before the Greenback went weak. :cool:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 143