Im off.

rite proper annoys me when people are like "all about supply demand". part is supply demand. but like if fed to emergency hike of 50bps 2morrow, dont be sayin to me that eur/usd goes up becorse fo no more sellers.

I stumbled across a vid made by arabian concerning a member of this site, but he's deleted it off youtube now. Could have made a funny thread.
Who knows what i'm talking about? I bet Dash and Paz do.

If you befriend Arabian - just be a tad careful what you tell him because he loves to use that info to stir the pot.
Be a tad careful what you tell anyone. Take a view that nobody is always your friend forever. When you get to the end and you find you did have one, you can feel pleasantly surprised, and perhaps a little wistful that you didn't trust them more fully, but at least you won't have been screwed over.

And anyway, with Arabian, I always had the feeling his flies were undone behind his apron.

I stumbled across a vid made by arabian concerning a member of this site, but he's deleted it off youtube now. Could have made a funny thread.
Who knows what i'm talking about? I bet Dash and Paz do.

:LOL:

I'm not surprised he deleted that. It almost made me feel sorry for old Swanny. Almost. :LOL:

i remember that, has A/N left or is he still here using an alias?

I had a PM from a member called TheBigGayer/BeheadMrCharts this morning. He was asking for personal details and said he'd treat them in strict confidence.

I told him about how I blew everything in my account on rent boys. Do you think that was a mistake?

I had a PM from a member called TheBigGayer/BeheadMrCharts this morning. He was asking for personal details and said he'd treat them in strict confidence.

I told him about how I blew everything in my account on rent boys. Do you think that was a mistake?

hmmm i had the same message via FIRST CLASS:LOL: post, i let him know all about the wild night i had whilst crackered off me ead on Sodium bicarbonate and about the ensuing antics with a ts. i tink we'll be ok though as i'm sure it's just a fleeting visit...

Come on N.R, come back to trading....we all know you're not the altruistic doctor type. You may be able to fool the Africans, but not us!