I'm new to trading. Why do people trade with Forex?

Yamaguchi

Some people say that its very hard to have good ROI with Forex, but I talked to someone that I know and he earns 100% ROI every month. I am confused about whether it's good to trade Forex. For experienced trader, do you think Forex has good ROI ? How much?

I trade online from home, I get 82% profit on each trade. It's easy to achieve $400+ in a day. For me, Forex is a fast turnover and has a high ROI so it's ideal.

I trade online from home, I get 83% profit on each trade. It's easy to achieve $500+ in a day. For me, Forex is a fast turnover and has a high ROI so it's ideal.

beam me up scotty .....must be the silly season has come early at T2win this year

Forex Trading is a very beneficial business, it may be the most risky one, but it is way too much rewarding than any other business.

Attachments

• Forex3.gif
    Forex3.gif
    41.1 KB · Views: 212
Forex Trading is a very beneficial business, it may be the most risky one, but it is way too much rewarding than any other business.

I agree that a good business but risky. But there is a plus that you can start without a big investment

Most people trade because they don't have enough money. They then proceed to hand money they can ill afford to lose over to the market.

Finally after many frustrating hours of wasted time looking for the holy grail of profits they realize they would have been better of getting a second job.

Forex is the best way to make some good money and that too by spending some time on computer. It is the best business online, but it is never an easy one, so you need to buckle up and start to train yourself.