15%-25% Monthly Profit on Our Managed Forex Accounts Program.

Screenshot

I already executed trades on other account, stoped out on GBPJPY and GBPCHF,

Open trades are
EURJPY entry 127.91 SL: 128.51 TP: 124.80GBPUSD entry 1.6353 SL: 1.6413 TP: 1.5978

I will post here the report when the remaining trades are closed on Sl or TP

Then on Wednesday, I'll continue with the dedicated account plus execute trades on it...

todays losses on the GBPCHF and GBPJPY pairs bleeded our account with -1.61%
But if our trades hit target, we earn 8% profit. If 1 hit, we turn B.E but if both hit stop loss, we lose 3.2%

Attachments

• losses Nov 03.png
    losses Nov 03.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 191
  • open trades profits.png
    open trades profits.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 190
Time To Study!

What do you think about logical, or psychological numbers, whole numbers e.t.c?
are they just numbers that decorate your charts?
Do you just see them as supports and resistance?
Most experienced traders here will say "yeah" they are great numbers that you need to look out for especially when placing stops, limits/targets (yes they are correct)

For me, logical# are used differently... with a good timing.
Right Timing + Right System = Trader's Success

For those who do not know what logical # are, they are just whole #'s e.g. 10, 20, 30, 40. Personally. I use them in increament of 50's i.e 00, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 e.t.c

I'll explain to you the power of these numbers on fridays on my next posts, charts will be included to show you how powerful this works for 300points risking just 20pips.

Though it's part of my system, but i trade differently on Monday's, trade differently on Wednesday's, then on Friday? I use this.

Preparing Charts.

Update Plus the Way i Read Logical Lines

just wanted to show an update on our open trades and also indicate how to use logical #'s my way!.

when trading with logical #, a candle closes (breaches) above the line represents BUY, If it closes below, It represents a sell Signal. There're 2 things a candle could do on a logical line. It could eigher breach or rejects! ( by rejects, i mean touching the # but not closing above for a bullish candle or closing below for a bearing candle). My next Post will just be Pictures and Illustration on opportunities I spot on friday.

If your broker do not OFFER FIXED SPREAD, do not TRADE With this METHOD. (because variable spreads brokers could easily increase spreads to 91pips! when you're in a winning trade! - just to stop you out when the market resumes on sunday)... and of course you know what happens to your account ;)

the method is very easy but only few can spot!

Attachments

• open trades profits.png
    open trades profits.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 249
"Lee Sheperd" and "gamma"

the account holding those trades contains contact details which is against the rules of T2W and I'm not allowed to post that here... Trading on the T2W virtual account starts Wednesday.

Below is the breakdown of whats what the account achieved from Oct last month till date.

Total Trades 21
Profitable Trades 10
Losing Trades: 11
Maximum Drawdown: 4.5%
Profit so far: 43%.

If you wish to see the live trades that were taken, I can send you a temporary login details on request.

tnx

I think there's a problem somewhere... my current posts goes back to the previous page 3. whats happening?

weeew

I think there's a problem somewhere... my current posts goes back to the previous page 3. whats happening?

I can see there is an interesting relationship between whole numbers and logic, However there is a issue where a conflict arises and that is in using a forward looking indicator like Fibonacci ratios. The whole numbers will not always interact very well with fib ratio's.
I would like your opionin on this njptrix.

By the way, despite the initial hostility I am glad to see that you are still with us.
Part of being a member here is having the odd argument and rant with others.I've had plenty of arguments it makes us stronger.
Welcome to T2W and hope you will be with us for a long time.

Yes you're right, whole numbers don't interact well with fibs. Concerning looking into the future with fb ratios (extention), I think it's a great idea and most traders perform extremely well with fib, for me i trade with naked charts alone(studied the arts)

adding fibs to my chart confuses me when i perform my analysis, but some other traders are GURU's in the art of using fib. ... You are right.

What do you think about logical, or psychological numbers, whole numbers e.t.c?
are they just numbers that decorate your charts?
Do you just see them as supports and resistance?
Most experienced traders here will say "yeah" they are great numbers that you need to look out for especially when placing stops, limits/targets (yes they are correct)

For me, logical# are used differently... with a good timing.
Right Timing + Right System = Trader's Success

For those who do not know what logical # are, they are just whole #'s e.g. 10, 20, 30, 40. Personally. I use them in increament of 50's i.e 00, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 e.t.c

I'll explain to you the power of these numbers on fridays on my next posts, charts will be included to show you how powerful this works for 300points risking just 20pips.

Though it's part of my system, but i trade differently on Monday's, trade differently on Wednesday's, then on Friday? I use this.

Preparing Charts.

I can see there is an interesting relationship between whole numbers and logic, However there is a issue where a conflict arises and that is in using a forward looking indicator like Fibonacci ratios. The whole numbers will not always interact very well with fib ratio's.
I would like your opionin on this njptrix.

By the way, despite the initial hostility I am glad to see that you are still with us.
Part of being a member here is having the odd argument and rant with others.I've had plenty of arguments it makes us stronger.
Welcome to T2W and hope you will be with us for a long time.

Your read only (demo) platform shows nothing of profit and Loss, or am I reading it wrong.

Also, the posts of the profit and loss you have shown above have NO distinction between the two, nor any identification of where they are from, ie, they could be from any account. How do we know they are from the same account and not cherry picked from the best one???

I concur I just logged in and cannot see any account history, or open trades

October Report

Our completed trade today helped us achieved the following result for Oct (4weeks). Account login to personal account can't be posted here as the account details go agains T2W rules. Below is the Posted statement, If you wish to see the actual trades on the platform, you can request temporary login

Maximum DD: 4.5%
Realised Profit: 50.01%
Total Trades : 22
Profitable Trades: 11
Win/loss Ratio 50:50

We can all see if you're successful 50% of the time or say 40% of the time, then trading can really be an exciting business to do.

Attachments

• OctoberReport.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Your read only (demo) platform shows nothing of profit and Loss, or am I reading it wrong.

Also, the posts of the profit and loss you have shown above have NO distinction between the two, nor any identification of where they are from, ie, they could be from any account. How do we know they are from the same account and not cherry picked from the best one???

refer to the above post.

Our completed trade today helped us achieved the following result for Oct (4weeks). Account login to personal account can't be posted here as the account details go agains T2W rules. Below is the Posted statement, If you wish to see the actual trades on the platform, you can request temporary login

Maximum DD: 4.5%
Realised Profit: 50.01%
Total Trades : 22
Profitable Trades: 11
Win/loss Ration 50:50

We can all see if you're successful 50% of the time or say 40% of the time, then trading can really be an exciting business to do.

Very impressive!
Can you give us the temporary login details?

this week's trading continues tomorrow.

Our stops for tomorrow will be set at 60pips and target at 400 pips on each of the pairs trade are executed on.

on our $10k Illustration account, if we get stopped out, we lose -$440If we win the whole 4 trades, we get $2935 20% Profit

Whatever tomorrow turns out to be, if we lose 3 trades and win 1, we will be on profit.
So in reality, all we need is 1 trade to be winner!

We Just got in for 400pips each on EurJpy, GbpChf, GbpJpy with stops 60 pips on each.
Our next entry should be on the GBPUSD,
we require good timing.!

account login is on post #1 of this thread

If you don't time the market, the market will time you... lol