Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

I just joined to and I am having a lot of fun in these forums so far. So happy I found this site.

Hello!. I just found this forum and it seems to me that here I will find answers to my questions. Greetings to everyone here!

Hello everyone, I am becoming a trader and propose to consider my signals, maybe someone will be interested

Hello, I am Alex and trade forex since 2012, I have lost and earned a lot but i'm still not happy with my trading style , I am using s/r for my entries. I do not follow signals or enything related. I trade by myself. Nice to meet you all :)

Hello Everyone my name is Michael and I want to thank everyone for having me. I would like to share some Information to everyone.

Hello everyone,

I'm a trader, a software developer.
Know about forex from 2001.
Nice to talk with you all.

Majikle

Hi my name is Clem and I've been trading for 4 years now and I'm glad am here in this forum

Hi everyone., I just go by Nether.
I'm new to trading, just like half of the millennials during the start of the covid season earlier this year.
I joined Robinhood, made a lot of dumb mistakes, but I haven't given up yet. I've finally decided to join a forum to learn from others and see whats good. Hello world :)

Hello, just started trading in April.
Can anyone tell me about warrants like a BEEMW ETF & how do these mature or turn into the real stock ?

Hi,
I'm Philip and a full time trader, with about 12 years trading experience, its good to be here

Hello guys, I'm Fgiula from Spain/Italy and I'm having some real problems with a broker, I cant withdraw my money. But i'll explain in later, i'm reallly interested in trading. But i'm not sure how to select a broker, I mean, one that it's safe.

Trade2win looks like a really nice place to start learning and meeting other traders.

Hello guys, I'm Fgiula from Spain/Italy and I'm having some real problems with a broker, I cant withdraw my money. But i'll explain in later, i'm reallly interested in trading. But i'm not sure how to select a broker, I mean, one that it's safe.

Trade2win looks like a really nice place to start learning and meeting other traders.

It is a good forum, I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. There are many threads on brokers and broker selection too, there are a few things to consider before investing any money.