Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hello there,
Im not General Kenobi, but just Besi, a MQL4 Rookie Dev.
Hopefully will contribute to something here.
Thank you !

Hi. I am Nigul. Trading for quite sometime now and i am really happy to join this forum.

Hey Guys, in the last couple of months I've been struggling to combine trading with my profession which is it engineer
it's not easy being a day trader and doing both, duo to the situation I needed to stop with trading a bit and work more hours in my job, I talked with one of my friends and found out he's investing with a regulated company for a couple of months and, to be honest, he sounds very happy, i asked for the company and started myself I'm very satisfied with my choice and can say making a nice income if anyone is interested in more details you can contact me at any time through my email or just send me a private message I can even send a couple of pictures but prefer not here.

Hi there , im new to trade to win and to trading in general ive been looking for a long time to get in to forums and start my trading experience and finally i got to a point that im ready to start and experiance this new adventure im a software developer for 6 yrs and decided to stop with my job abit and see how can i enter this world with full power im here to learn asmuch as possible obviesly i have invested abit in my life but never traded before ofc looking to invest aswell in the future .
Thank you Steve:)

Hi All..

I am new to this forum, I am a 3 years old trader. Mostly I am trading in Intraday and options. I am not a full time trader.

Thanks

Very nice having you guys here ill be happy to answer any question that comes up. I'm sure you have a lot,
in order to be a successful trader you need to be a successful learner and gain as much knowledge as possible.
feel fry to ask anything I'm always here to help :)

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for prop traders, who are professional have a great strategy and discipline to trade with our own funds, we are a family office headquartered in Moscow Russia, with regional offices in London and Dubai.

We don't use any 3rd party retail brokers, we have our own setup, we connected to all major tier 1 bank and participating in a variety of ECN and dark pool venues, we do clearing trough UBS and Citi, our profit-sharing model is 70/30 - and yes we take 70%, we don't ask you for any initial investment or any signup fee's to use our funds, all you have to is prove us that you can trade by running trough the challenge and deliver the results if you pass a challenge we start with 100k trading credit into the account and can increase up to a one million, based on your track record.

Hello guys, I have been trading for the last 6-8 months. I would be happy to connect with you guys, would also love to connect with algorithmic traders.

Hi Everybody, I'm Chris and I am learning about trading and investing. Hoping to get acquainted with a lively and positive forum to post questions along my journey. Thanks for having me.

Bien a todos, escribe Gerson y Jonathan Anaya, somos dos hermanos que operamos desde 2017 en la plataforma darwinex.com, llegamos a este foro que muy amablemente abrió las puertas para seguir compartiendo con personas que también operan.

Si alguno de ustedes está interesado en darnos una crítica con gusto, nuestros darwin son