Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

If you've just joined - please introduce yourself here
Hello
I am Semi-retire and located located in Texas. Noticed members are from much for interesting places.
Have traded stocks for many years yet my desire or wish to delve into commodities has never happened. I read a great deal yet post much less.
Good trading to you and thank you for allowing me to opportunity to learn.
WallE

Hello guys! I am Raffaele from Italy, I have been trading since november of last year, just 2 trades which gave me a lot of satisfation and then I started seriously since the end of febraury. I saw some really interestic threads so I decided to register in this forum. I love price action trading, making it simple.
Good trading everyone! :)

Hello guys! I am Raffaele from Italy, I have been trading since november of last year, just 2 trades which gave me a lot of satisfation and then I started seriously since the end of febraury. I saw some really interestic threads so I decided to register in this forum. I love price action trading, making it simple.
Good trading everyone! :)
Hi Raffaele, great to have you here !

Hello everyone!
I just joined and I’m so excited to be here. I’ve been learning and trading since last year June and it’s truly been an adventure.

Hi, welcome, trading first of all is an educational experience with high potentials and there not much that you need to make sure off. Just make sure first of all that the company you will choose is regulated.
secondly choose a trading type that suits your knowledge and experience such us - manual trading - auto trading - portfolio management .

and finally to never risk more than what you can afford to loose.

Hi omer thanks for the wise advise may i know what type of trading would you introduce to someone with no much exp in trading?? as well what would be a good amount to test the waters with ?
Hey Styla if you dont have much exp try for the first step using protfolio managment with a proffesional wich can give you a head start , meanwhile start reading and gaining exp by yourself so one day you will feel comforable to start your own manual trading. Here is a link that can help you understand alittle bit the financial market : baby pips

Hey guys , Im new to trade2win and have to say i really like this forum , i already answered a couple of questions
but didnt really have the chance to introduce myself.
So my name is omer i have years of experience in the financial market and one of the reasons i came to this forum is to help
solve traders problems , On the other hand im always looking to increase my knowledge because in this industry there are thousands of ways to be a successful trader . I have only 1 advice ,
NEVER STOP LEARNING!!!

Hi All, I am looking for somebody basically that provides weekly or daily trading calls for a fee. I daytrade CFDs in the UK and my previous advisor in the USA has retired.
Can anyone please advise if there is anyone here that does advisory work?
Thanks,
Kris.

Been dabbling with stocks for a few years now but have more recently started day trading and swing trading. Looking for knowledge, skills, and tips for a beginner. I am a US based trader focused primarily on US stocks - looks like this forum is largely based in the UK but with a global presence also. Hoping the US portion is not too small to be relevant for my purposes

Hi All, I am looking for somebody basically that provides weekly or daily trading calls for a fee. I daytrade CFDs in the UK and my previous advisor in the USA has retired.
Thanks,
Kris.
Hey chris ,
I know a colleague of mine that hes a proffesional trader hes a pamm manager he wrote a book about trading sychalogy
he does consultancy for traders but hes expensive , ifyour interested i can send you his number.

Hi. My name is Connor. I am a forex trader who works in the industry for an FCA regulated FX and CFD broker called Zenfinex. We are located in Mayfair, London. Look forward to sharing experiences here so get in touch!

Hello everyone,
I'm Lawrence and I currently work as an account manager with a new broker called MogaFX. We are ASIC registered with offices located in Australia. Because we are a new broker, we are on the lookout for new traders, account managers, as well as partners. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested!

Hi

New trader

I started 5 month ago with no experience of trading or the market.
Actually my main education is by reading books Alexander Elder, Andrew Aziz, William O'Neill, etc,. Also videos from YouTube.
This is my second work now. Try to learn to improve.

Goal: A decent retirement plan

Hi everyone!! I am a new member, I would like to learn more about options, does anyone know any platform to do paper trading? Thank you

Hello guys. I am a gold trader, exclusively gold derivatives. I have good experience and looking forward to share every once in a while.

Thanks,
Kris.
hmm i think stay away from advisors.... just my view