I'm looking for investors who want me as their trader

funkysuns

Hi!

I'm looking for investors who want me as their trader for profit sharing!

I get 30-50% per month out of the market consistently every month. My equity curve is nearly perfect. The biggest drawdown was 7%. I win 80% of my trades but my winners are two times bigger than the losers. I know exactly what I'm doing and I learned it over the last five years. This trading-stye is perfect for me.

If interested then send me an email on travis_braganza @ yahoo.com

Thanks!!

What's your quota, Freddie?
If this car performs the way I expect it to perform, you will get a certified cheque of $101,000 and change when you come in tomorrow morning.

For you, 107 all in, plus a case of champagne to go with your leftover turkey.

What do you say?

Don't worry about the boy. He drives so smooth, you can boil an egg on the engine. When we bring the car back, i'll peel the egg for ya

You can jest Mr. Lexcorp, but anyone calling themselves funkysuns and being based somewhere as highly regulated as India is obviously a serious player. And if he is pulling 30-50% per month (I wonder why he didn't just give us the actual single figure value that represents his true average?) he clearly doesn't need any addiitonal funds himself, it's purely to help us all make money. There are so many doubting Thomas' here it makes my blood boil.

I knew a Henry Braganza at one time who hailed from Goa. Are you any relation?

You can jest Mr. Lexcorp, but anyone calling themselves funkysuns and being based somewhere as highly regulated as India is obviously a serious player. And if he is pulling 30-50% per month (I wonder why he didn't just give us the actual single figure value that represents his true average?) he clearly doesn't need any addiitonal funds himself, it's purely to help us all make money. There are so many doubting Thomas' here it makes my blood boil.

I knew a Henry Braganza at one time who hailed from Goa. Are you any relation?

I'm from India doesn't mean I don't how how to trade. I'm best at my job. I'm not related to any Henry

the poster never came back, it would be nice to see some live results, myfxbook maybe?

Why would you even begin to need any funding as with that kind of performance you should be making millions on your own quite easily.

Sorry Mr Braganza, I had to post on your for my 20th post.....wheyy... finally done it. I feel like one of the family now.

Before i felt like i was looking in at you all having dinner.