I’m looking for a proven trading strategy that actually works.. something that someone uses to consistently make real money.

Hi Adam,

Its been a couple of months since your posts, what direction did you go with your learning curve.?

As Quantt said no one will post there profitable strategy on a open forum, But we have all been there when starting out but let be assure you there is no holy grail.

When i started out learning to trade FX i must have tried every lagging indicator in the box.

But Unless you have a profitable well established mentor you will have to find your own strategy which will involve much back testing / forward testing.
Money management % win -loss ratios---etc,etc. but what i have just said is a standard on all the forums.

I have been studying the financial markets for quite some time now.. done my fair share of trading whilst at it.. Tried prop firms, tried my own accounts throughout all of it.. I have lost money. and not been able to use a strategy that produces consistent results…

Now , I know that trading the stock, futures, crypto and fx market obviously can work because there are huge financial institutions formed around these markets..

My question is.. is there strategy, that is proven to work.. that I can follow, in order to start making money in one of these markets.

Simply, can I follow a set of rules.. apply them.. and start making money?

If so please could you attach a link to the material.. or simply share the strategy..

I have bought course after course.. book after book.

I am just looking for something that works.

Many thanks,

Adam
Trend follow price action. Trash all indicators - PRICE reigns supreme. Catch trend early on - make $. Now identify trend inceptiin/continuation/reversal inflectiin points.

Trend follow price action. Trash all indicators - PRICE reigns supreme. Catch trend early on - make $. Now identify trend inceptiin/continuation/reversal inflectiin points.
This is a bit like telling someone who's asked for a recipe to cook a curry to ditch the pre-prepared sauces and to buy the raw ingredients and start from scratch. In and of itself - it's not especially helpful. If you share your strategy and outline how you identify trend, trend inception, continuation and reversal etc., that would be helpful to the OP (Adam) and go some way towards answering his question!
;)