I'm doing great!

Fasten your seatbelts

This lot took me ages this morning hope you like it, There are a couple of stormers here, hope you take some time to check them out.

Sell to Close out VRA on today's open.

Buying AVSR on today's open.

Buying OTL on today's open.

Here are the chart's, I have given an explanation for my intentions on my homepage just click each symbol and you should be taken to the setup. Enjoy! :D

Please Not VRA (the first chart) is being closed out today it is NOT A BUY!

Attachments

• vra2.gif
    vra2.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 206
  • avsr.gif
    avsr.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 237
  • otl.gif
    otl.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 226
W

would it be possible for you to elaborate on your exit strategy please.

Thank you

BB

Wow that's some pretty good calls that you did. However can I know why most of your picks are with very thinly traded stocks? As a newb I always read that I should stay away from thinly traded stocks.

VRA closed out

VRA closed out +12.90%

No new trade's today monitoring open positions.

bmouth said:
Wow that's some pretty good calls that you did. However can I know why most of your picks are with very thinly traded stocks? As a newb I always read that I should stay away from thinly traded stocks.

Because they can shift, big style. :p

hi i'm a relative newbie to all this but i'm glad of posts like these as while they may seem pointless to some who know all this stuff already for somone starting out all this is usefull info and its nice to see charts and explanations on why a trade was entered into etc, so thanx very much for putting all this stuff up here dude. On a side note do you know any good books for a beginner of technical analaysis idealy somthing that covers the basics but also deals with the more advanced analaysis aswell?

New starters welcome

Hi peter450, Best book I ever bought was "Technical Analysis from A to Z".

There is a difference between "knowing all this stuff" and actually putting it to practical and effective use.

Good luck in your trading and hope you come out ahead. Let me know how you get on.

Kindest regards, John

Hi John, I've been following your journal with a great deal of interest and congratulations on your results. Interested in ETS, since it appears that the market pulled out the ugly stick. Would you have had a stop loss below support at around 1.15? I know the market would have gapped through your stock, but am interested as to why it wasn't stopped out?

Bit of give and take

mjarvis7 said:
Hi John, I've been following your journal with a great deal of interest and congratulations on your results. Interested in ETS, since it appears that the market pulled out the ugly stick. Would you have had a stop loss below support at around 1.15? I know the market would have gapped through your stock, but am interested as to why it wasn't stopped out?

Hi mjarvis7, I had spent some time following this stock prior to the trade date, The gap was a market overreaction, It catches allot of people out and there is more panic selling......

But as the company is fundamentally sound the smart money start accumulating at these discounted prices and the stock begins it's journey back to it's real price. :cool:

Stock's on steroid's

Traderuk said:
im just saying you cant ALWAYS predict the way smallcaps that are illiquid are going to go.

You can't ALWAYS predict anything, But Im staying ahead of the game :LOL:

Hi wwatson1, Don't disagree, particularly considering it has appreciated 50% from its lows in the last couple of months. Would've been nice to fill up at 0.80....

No new trade's today, Monitoring open positions.

Hi mjarvis7, would be great to see buying continue and end the position in a health profit as there has been some good news out of late. :arrowu:

Happy trading

Unfy

Adding to my portfolio on today's open UNFY........

Details on my homepage just click the symbol, Here is the chart ......

Anticipating upside breakout.....

Attachments

• unfy.gif
    unfy.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 227