IG market manipulators

I asked the helpdesk b4 and they told me there is no maximum stake but we r good at 100pound/point

To the OP

Read some of my older posts and also look for what others have said about this subject in the past 2-3 years on this forum and you will see that this has been discussed many times before.;)

You must be very naive if you think that IG do not manipulate (all non FSA compliant trading co's will at some time as there is nothing to stop them from market abuse you don't like it you will walk away and they will get another punter to replace you) but at the same time they do not even need to do this very often anyway as their book is skewered in their favour approx 105/100 so regardless they are always in the money.

Binaries long term are almost impossible to remain profitable on so quit now while you are ahead.:smart:

When the binary price is due to expire the price does shift rapidly sometimes from 80-90 then to the reverse 80-90 in a few secs but you will never be able to trade on this as I guarantee they will not allow it as their computer systems take time to update as they also have glitches in their system which means it will not always work properly so they have various delays to prevent you making profits from this.

Binaries are just bucket shops by any other name you can make some money out of it if once in a while you see an opportunity and luck is on your side but IG have written the playbook on underhand tactics and as they hold the most of the cards your chances are slim.

Don't want to brag but I've been binary betting for 18 months and am in profit (y)

It's not easy though. I've had a sustained profitable run of 3 months followed by a total reversal into loss over the following 4 months.

Tend towards a high odds-on scalping type strategy into the market close. Thus have a majority of small winning bets :) followed inevitably at some point by one that results in a large loss! (n)

Last edited: