How much money at stake on an IG binary

fptrader

29 1
Always wanted to know how much money is at risk on a 5/20/hour/daily binary.

I'm sure there must be instances when a lot of the money is skewed to one side or the other. and IG have the financial muscle to move the market in the 30 second/1 minute dead zone to whichever way they want especially when the market is only a point or so from its starting value.

An extreme example - they must cream their pants when there is 5k for up and a hundred for down. I don't think they would have to sell many contracts in the underlying market to move it in their favour.

I keep my bets small these days as I have become paranoid about this due to the number of times the market has suddenly become intensely more active in the dead zone.

After some intense historical back testing and a lot of blind alleys I have come across an aproach that makes consistent profits trading short term binaries on most days over a period of months of trading.

I figure if I keep the bets small and keep my patience they wont be interested in moving the market against me but how small is small? Im working on 5 or less before Heisenburgs uncertainty principle kicks in.

Im just waiting now until they switch me to manual. Then of course its game over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock