If you use TD Ameritrade reduce your comissions first.

CostaKapo

Hello all,

Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone using TD Ameritrade as their brokerage service.
8d6a00546b11e4be8b710c1ae60986.png

Essentially - previously you would have to call a local branch to get these commissions changed if you already had an existing account, otherwise they would make you go through THIS LINK in order to get the commissions.

I messaged the generic message center with the image above with the following message:

Hello,

I recently opened a dough.com account to do my TD Ameritrade trading through. I was notified that through the Dough promo PROMO CODE #233 I could get reduced commission rates on options trading.

"You'll also get these commission rates:

$1.50/option contract & no ticket charge

$7.00 flat rate stock trades

Option exercises and assignments incur a $15.00 fee.
"

I was hoping I could have my account updated to reflect these commissions. Thank you.

I got the following response:

Hello Co***,

Thanks for your email. I will update your account with the Dough commission schedule. I see that you recently updated your commission schedule, and we normally don't make changes to these schedules in less than 30 days. We will do this as a one-time courtesy.

As you mentioned, your stock rate will be $7.00 flat and options are $1.50 per contract (no ticket charge). Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

G***** M****
Client Liaison
thinkorswim from TD Ameritrade

Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.

To do this simply log in to the TD Ameritrade website.
-> Client Services
-> Message Center
-> Compose -> Client Services -> Commission's Fee's

Simply use the message I wrote or whatever you want to say and you should be able to get your stock rate will be $7.00 flat and options are $1.50 per contract (no ticket charge).

:clap: :cheesy: