Looking for a new futures broker. TD AMERITRADE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!.

malaspina

114 1
Hello dear members,

I am a future trader focus on the emini NASDAQ 100, I live in Venezuela, South America. Most of my income come from trading activities. I day trade and also swing trade holding positions over night for days, weeks or months.

I had an ThinkorSwim account (more than 7 years) which was transferred to TD Ameritrade. I received an email from TD Ameritrade telling me that they have made the business decision to no longer offer brokerage services to clients located in certain foreign countries. Since I reside in one of those identified foreign countries they will proceed to close my account. This has shocked me. Now, I have to open a new futures brokerage account .

What do you think about CANNON TRADING, (futures broker), website: www.cannontrading.com ?.

Please let me know, I am still looking..., testing platforms, looking at reviews, etc, etc, etc. What a time killer ....

Regards,

Malaspina.

HedgeFounder

29 0
broker

I would try Transact Futures. Many introducing brokers run through them incurring higher fees.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock