I want to start a distance trading course, do you know Tech?

Baltain

Hi guys, lately I've been interested in doing a course and expand my knowledge in cryptocurrency trading and I'm looking for an economical and distance alternative.

I have seen a university called Tech but I don't know anything about them. do you have any experience studying at Tech? or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what it says on their website. thx!

Hi guys, lately I've been interested in doing a course and expand my knowledge in cryptocurrency trading and I'm looking for an economical and distance alternative.

I have seen a university called Tech but I don't know anything about them. do you have any experience studying at Tech? or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what it says on their website. thx!
Hey! I’ve taken a few courses at Tech and found them to be quite informative and well-structured. While I haven’t taken a course on cryptocurrency trading specifically, the quality of the courses I took was high. The faculty was knowledgeable and the online platform was easy to navigate. I’d suggest reaching out to them directly for more specific information about the cryptocurrency trading course. Hope this helps!

Interesting how people advertising Tech in this thread have joined the forums on the same day they wrote their post, and that's the only post they made in the forums, OP included.

Interesting how people advertising Tech in this thread have joined the forums on the same day they wrote their post, and that's the only post they made in the forums, OP included.

Yup it's a classic ploy of dubious businesses

TECH Virtual University is excellent. The study programs are of high quality, the teachers are experts, and advanced technology facilitates learning. I am excited to be a part of this university and take advantage of all the opportunities it offers.

TECH Virtual University is excellent. The study programs are of high quality, the teachers are experts, and advanced technology facilitates learning. I am excited to be a part of this university and take advantage of all the opportunities it offers.
Quite expensive