I seem to have won.........

Andy Shelter

.......with what must be the lowest-ever winning total. Not so much a trade, more of a bet (on Millwall winning a couple of away-games and a cuptie).

I can't really use the Level 2 prize. Sharky, if it's not too much trouble can you auction it around the players here in aid of Medecins sans Frontieres? If not, then give it to the runner-up, please.

I would like the Tshirt, though. Where do I email the delivery address?

Andy

Hi Andy,

Well done on coming the first. In case any one missed the results the top five were:

1 Andy Shelter £67,647.06
2 popsbear £65,967.35
3 vuvanduc £60,543.43
4 Frankton £55,503.79
5 blackfriday £54,943.11

Andy, pm me your address details.

I'll pass on your prize to popsbear who win's 3 months of level 2, and that means vuvanduc win's 2 months, and Frankton win's 1 month courtesy of ADVFN. Please send me your ADVFN usernames to receive the prizes.

Thanks.........

........you have mail.

Maybe I'll lose my "junior member" status, now I've won. &;-)

Andy :cheesy:

Please Sharky,

Where shall I send you my address details for you to send me my prize for winning this months trade2win competition?.

The winner of this month's share competition is jointly awarded to Aggressive Saver, Responsible Lad and Sue Helen who each came second with the same final total worth having each bought fully into CFP (Capital Froup) at the beginning of the competition and held on to it until the end for a tidy profit of approx £25k. As it's a tie we're going to offer each of the three winners 2 months of free ADVFN level 2. Congratulations to you all! I shall be contacting you each shortly to get your ADVFN username to commence the free subscription.