Forex Meet - A few photos

Zenda

Just a few shots (not very good) of the Forex meet last Saturday - Even shows a picture of George Hallmey (clickevents) winning the Auction for a Vince Stanzione book and receiving £1 for bidding on this item - thanks for a Good meet Newtron Bomb - I had a little trouble getting home had to get some help with me motor!! ;)

There is no picture of me but I look just like my picture ;)

Attachments

• ForexMeet 002.jpg
    ForexMeet 002.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 409
  • ForexMeet 003.jpg
    ForexMeet 003.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 378
  • ForexMeet 005.jpg
    ForexMeet 005.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 368
  • ForexMeet 004.jpg
    ForexMeet 004.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 332
  • ForexMeet 006.jpg
    ForexMeet 006.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 334
  • ForexMeet 007.jpg
    ForexMeet 007.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 321
  • ForexMeet 008.jpg
    ForexMeet 008.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 337
Twas a fantastic dooo :)

The funnyy part was indeed forcing George to take the VS book... even if you did have to pay him to take it lol :lol

Good photo's Z

See you all at teh next one ;)
NB

:cool: my lordy, these currency fella's could earn a secondary income struttin the catwalk :cheesy: :eek: not saying WHICH catwalk mind you :|

oh, go on then....I'm the candidate on the right as you look (top left piccie) obviously amusing George with a 'failed trade attempt' tale :LOL: ....note the "scalped" bonce....goes with the territory???? :D

:cheesy: :LOL: ROFL Tony.....it's far easier to clip it these day's mate, saves that annoying habit of tweaking it out strand by strand waiting for the damned trade to pop your way!!! ;)

so wheres der blondes then B?

dont tell me they was under the table!! :eek:

:LOL:

Last edited:
funny that.......soon as I mentioned it was a gathering of 'traders' they rushed to the hairdressers shrieking & hollerin for the 'colour tints' girlie, avidly perusing the auburn/hazlenut & jet black bottles :LOL: muttering "tight a***** " under their breath ;)