I realize you are new to this but...

fxmade2trade

I mean really why isn't anyone looking at draw down or consistency, so many people investing in BS strategies all the statistics are right in front of you!!!

It's quite simple really, drawdown and consistency are not sexy. Squiggly lines on the chart are sexy in the eyes of a novice trader. Sex sells, squiggly line sells. Any good marketeer or advertisers knows to dangle in front of that buyer only what they want to see. This is unfortunate in a business where 95% plus, lose all their money. I always point to the turtle trading method when talking about drawdowns. Method works overtime you can make money using this method however, at any given moment you will have to deal with a drawdown of 60% or more. There is no retail trader that could sit by and watch 60% of their account disappear even knowing in the long run they will profit eventually, well maybe there is no guarantee.

I still dont get how auto-traders or new traders will invest in such "sucky" lol systems i mean i dont know it all but the stats are right there

unfortunately there are still people who would invest right away after reading/hearing something they want even if its not the way it really is!! its their choice to make i guess. though yeah it is a waste

everything in life and business hangs off these principles

why are so many people living in houses they cant afford and driving cars they cant afford ?

answer - marketing and salesmanship !!

N

Last edited:
For the most part I feel that traders are smart people with a lot to gain but in dealing with numbers while new to promoting my own strategy i keep coming across really stupid people that invest in lose- lose situations while all the numbers are right in front of them and I just may be too nice to say "your an idiot for investing in that s#$@!!!"