I need some help/insight

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks,

I have been accepted on to our companies Mentee program, which looks to match me with a suitable mentor in the area I have shown interest in.

They have come back and asked me if I have "a specific preference regarding being paired with someone in our Risk Function - Investment, Financial or Operational?"

Do anyone you have experience in these roles, or have some light to shine on any specifics of each role?

I am currently trying to find someone in the business that works in these areas to ask them what it's like, but would appreciate any insight any of you may have.

Hey folks,

I have been accepted on to our companies Mentee program, which looks to match me with a suitable mentor in the area I have shown interest in.

They have come back and asked me if I have "a specific preference regarding being paired with someone in our Risk Function - Investment, Financial or Operational?"

Do anyone you have experience in these roles, or have some light to shine on any specifics of each role?

I am currently trying to find someone in the business that works in these areas to ask them what it's like, but would appreciate any insight any of you may have.

Choose whichever one allows you the most time to post off topic videos