I need a little help in understanding something

cristio

I ve looke and a third party review site that recomened a forex signals provider.The price is not incredibly high its only 200$ for 3 month.And i would like to try it.
They said that they have a succes rate of over 86%.

In the review site they tested it for 3 months.they used a compounding trading technique when the bank grew form 1000 to 1100 they grew their stakes per trade form 100 $ per trade to 110$ per trade wich gave them after 3 month a tripeling of their account.They had only 6 losing days all targets(for profit) were for 30pips.

And the bigges loss was at about 50 pips they were larger then the wins but very rare.
What are the numbers the risk score if you may if im using this compounding trading technique.The results are amazing.
Thank you

Don't quite understand your question, but it seems like you are asking what is the risk/reward ratio they are using. It looks like they are risking 50 pips to go for a 30 pip gain. That is a ratio way below 1. But if the accuracy of the signals is high, then that compensates. Just be careful if you start getting too many losses one after the other. Usually those trading signals are only accurate for a while, not for ever.

before you pay for anything, give it some time, most what you pay for can be acquired for free. there is an old saying "those who cant trade, TEACH!" the same goes for EAs, If its not consistent then sell it. i mean, if these signals can be aqquired for free, then dont pay, use social media, twitter is a good place to start, even at sites like investing.com just my two cents, paying for an extra service, is adding to your loses, or expense.

What about comapnies like trading central who offer technical analisys for hedgefunds mutual funds and brokergaes they also own aplari.Would the sam thing as selling technical analisys apply that it wiill only work for a little time.Also if i am a succesefull trader why not make some more money in letting others share in my succes for a small fee its passive income

I ve looke and a third party review site that recomened a forex signals provider.The price is not incredibly high its only 200$ for 3 month.And i would like to try it.

In the review site they tested it for 3 months.they used a compounding trading technique when the bank grew form 1000 to 1100 they grew their stakes per trade form 100 $ per trade to 110$ per trade wich gave them after 3 month a tripeling of their account.They had only 6 losing days all targets(for profit) were for 30pips.

And the bigges loss was at about 50 pips they were larger then the wins but very rare.
What are the numbers the risk score if you may if im using this compounding trading technique.The results are amazing.
Thank you

yep ...........give it a try .........and amazing it will be ;)

learn to trade dude .........and if you cant ......then please don't waste your money or dreams on someone else trading for you .........spend it elsewhere as you will lose every single penny on trading I guarantee you

N

So what are the numbers on a 1 to 10 scale if i use this compnay that has at a 3 party over 86% succes rate.And i increase my stakes with 10% as soon as the bank increases by 10%.
Thank you

Honestly, it is hard to find an EA that works consitently, and you have to be careful during news announcements.

About learning how to trade how true is the following.
Only people that have a robot psycology can trade people that are borned in a certain way is that true?
Thank you

So is that true?Because in my case i find trading to be quite hard especially controling ones emotions

Thank you

I am not good at calculation but if they really tested it for 3 months with that success rate, you should subscribe that signal provider. Do you mind to tell me the site of it?

Honestly, it is hard to find an EA that works consitently, and you have to be careful during news announcements.

Please don`t destroy my thread

He didn't destroy it. It just tried to open your eyes to the realities, but you don't want to hear that of course.

Just think about it for a moment. If this was an ea that made so much money consistently then the designers would be as rich as Croesus and scared to death that someone would find out how they did it. Far from selling it they'd keep their ea under lock and key.

here we go again

So what are the numbers on a 1 to 10 scale if i use this compnay that has at a 3 party over 86% succes rate.And i increase my stakes with 10% as soon as the bank increases by 10%.
Thank you

minus 100.

Assuming you are not a thinly veiled introductory agent for this magical EA, ask yourself this question. If YOU had an 86% winning system would YOU sell it for a tiny sum? Quite apart from the fact that YOU would make a fortune trading this magical EA for yourself.
To be brutally frank, you would have to be very naive, stupid or plain greedy to believe such bull poo. But that's exactly the sort of person these vendors of high percentage winning systems want. Are you one such person ?

Last edited:
To be a successful trader, you need to be patient and discipline. Patience and Discipline are the keys to be a successful trader.