I can hardly break even

Can I ask why you you have chosen to begin with Pairs Trading? Firstly, I don't use this strategy so can't speak from experience however I know that certain strategies can be easy to understand and implement such as Trend Following. This is not to say that they will reap more rewards though.

My answer: In general I am not good in judging the trend; I really have no idea where the market is going to go. I am also not good in charting and with their interpretation. The only thing that is working well for my strategy is money management. The advantage of pairs trading is that it is a market neutral strategy, so the trend doesn’t matter. This is my style and trend following systems don’t fit with my psychology.
I am also interested in opening range breakout systems. E.g. at 10:05 a.m you go long one of the Price % Gainers with the volume above 200,000, and the same for the short stock from Price % Losers. Is there somewhere a thread about this strategy?
As mentioned, as much as possible I am trying to avoid the interpretation of chartings.

I'm sure if you ask around on here you will get some potential leads to follow up.... The other more easier solution is to invest in Funds. Might be worth investigating ETF's (Exchange Traded Funds).

Yes I am studying EFT's as well.

Again this is not something that I personally do but it will allow you to get exposed to a range of equities in one go.

!

3. Throw a coin - it will show you if you should go UP or DOWN. Place STOP order 3x times closer to Entry price than your LIMIT order(make it 3x your STOP size). ;)

Seriously - this system could work - it works at least in theory. Don't expect anyone to give you profitable systems for free..and even those who sell it in 90% sell s**am.

Hmm, could you explain this by giving an example on how to place the stop as unfortunately I don’t understand it. So e.g. I buy a stock for $10, and place the stop at..........
Thank you!

3. Throw a coin - it will show you if you should go UP or DOWN. Place STOP order 3x times closer to Entry price than your LIMIT order(make it 3x your STOP size). ;)

Seriously - this system could work - it works at least in theory. Don't expect anyone to give you profitable systems for free..and even those who sell it in 90% sell s**am.

Hmm, could you explain this by giving an example on how to place the stop as unfortunately I don’t understand it. So e.g. I buy a stock for $10, and place the stop at..........
Thank you!

Treve,

The idea is flawed as there is no guarantee that the price will ever hit the Limit Order.

On a seperate note, Initial Stop placement should ideally be at a technical point on a chart where if that level is breached would invalidate your analysis for entering the trade in the first place.

To the OP,
The answer is within you, not in webinars or systems.

The vast majority of people do not ever find the answer.

The vast majority of people do not know where they came from, where they are going, what their purpose is. In fact, the vast majority of people do not know anything.

Only a few who become worthy know the truth.

That's how God has designed the world to run.