I believe I was scammed

TEAMTRADER

I believe I was scammed

REMEMBER THESE NAMES FOR THE FUTURE

ALNOTRADE - CLAIRE HANCOCK - MATTS KORSEN

This was their original announcement:-
ALNOTRADE/Claire Hancock and Matts Korsen/ in Jan and Feb 2021 – ADVERTISED:-
“A 100% RISK FREE Investment - We will cover any loss on the account after a 90 day trading period.”
We have a choice of 4 brokers for you to choose from. Get a $250 WELCOME BONUS at VantageFX Broker.
All of the upside, none of the downside !
A Mouthwatering prospect considering the performance of our trading systems.
Start with as little as €250.
Read more and sign up at www.alnotrade.com/riskfree
(THEY HAVE SINCE TAKEN THIS LINK DOWN)​
Whatsapp/Telegram or LIVE chat on website.
I am here to help and answer any questions.
Kind regards,
Claire Hancock
Client Relations.
AlnoTrade Intelligent Trading Systems
P: +44 7555041451
[email protected]
©2021 Alnotrade, Ebrington Square, Derry, N.Ireland UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE REALITY was they lost 2/3 of my account over their chosen period of 3 months and refused to honour their commitment:- (“100% RISK FREE Investment - We will cover any loss on the account after a 90 day trading period.”)
PASS ON THEIR NAMES TO YOUR FRIENDS TO STOP THEM FROM FALLING INTO THE SAME TRAP.

ALNOTRADE - CLAIRE HANCOCK - MATTS KORSEN

Dishonesty is a quality I detest.

TEAMTRADER

I guess their refund offer was just too good to be true. I can't understand why any reputable firm would advertise a full refund based on the financial markets - too many unforeseeable variables.

I tried watching their Dragon EA video clip on the website but couldn't make out what it was doing that would be so good. did you get a feel for why the software was failing?

I do know why it was failing and I tried to help them correct it but they delayed answering emails to start with and eventually stopped answering all my emails as it was getting close to the point of no return.
I am not a coder but there are certain things that are 'musts' in trading and they obviously ignored them. I gave them a short list of these 'musts' (as they are obviously coders) but they never replied.
Sadly I was advised to invest by a guy from Northern Ireland who told me he was making money every month without fail for over a year so his was the final confirmation. He also has since disappeared.
TEAMTRADER

There are several aspects of this that surprise me and more to do with how you have allowed yourself to be taken in by something that was clearly no different to the Bitcoin scam emails that I have posted elsewhere on this site.

Firstly you have been a member here since 2008 and in that time must have known that there is a deluge of offers where the promise of "zero loss" opportunities in trading have never, under any circumstances, been true. The key to the above was the same as any of the other current scams in that there is an offer for ongoing profit with no effort involved. All you need to do is to sign up to one of the brokers being recommended. That in itself shows straight away that the way in which those making the offer make their money is from affiliate commissions, exactly the same as Bitcoin scams.

Secondly it is alarming that, with several years experience, you believed that there is any possibility that any company is able to offer to cover losses incurred. If someone had developed an algo that made as much profit as being advertised they wouldnt need anyone to join them. They would just compound the trading size and become millionaires by trading alone.

Did you not ask yourself how this could be possible? in other words where would the money come from to be able to cover losses? The only place it could be is from the commissions generated from signing up new clients to affiliated brokers as clearly the "proven algo" is no longer working.

Lastly never believe anyone who tells you how much money they are making following someone else's system.

I would put it down to experience and move on to better things - Good Luck :)

THE PURPOSE WAS TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT THESE SPECIFIC PEOPLE.
The more that know about them the better - as they will appear in the future.
TEAMTRADER

any thing like this i would look at as to good to be true, with platforms where you invest and other trade and also a bonus and promises look to good to be true and they are i can not name 1 platform where this ends well the only thing is i hope you learn from this

social media and forums have allowed the scum of the earth to now trawl for trading victims

such a sad situation

N

1629545292154.png

OMG... Do these poeple look like your typical trader???

Read the Stock Photos!!! they bought the pictures...

Did you conduct any background checks on names or company, where they are?

This is just a basic name search.

I don't think that is their real names either.

ADYOR

No such thing as a 100% risk free investment.... Should ring alarm bells

When they say 100% risk free, most probably it is a scam. In the Forex market, one cannot be 100% sure about making profit. If they are so sanguine about making profit, why do they have to trade with others' money. They just trade for themselves and keep making money. They would not work hard, advertise to sell their service, would they?

THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT THESE SPECIFIC PEOPLE.
The more that know about them the better - as they will appear in the future.
TEAMTRADER

Excellent research - the 'person' who convinced me was a guy from Northern Ireland. He said he had never made a monthly loss with them.
Obviously was associated and also a a stranger to the truth.
TEAMTRADER

Excellent research - the 'person' who convinced me was a guy from Northern Ireland. He said he had never made a monthly loss with them.
Obviously was associated and also a a stranger to the truth.
Could also be a one man show with a lot of fake stuff on the selling website and telling tales to people.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/NI659308/filing-history
On 1st of July the company is filed as dormant end of February 2021, if I got it right.
In my understanding as a foreigner (non GB resident or citizen) a dormant company should not run a selling website with payment methods to generate income.
I don't know enough about the legal stuff in GB but if you read all the few filings you might find some points which are or were not true.
Maybe there is a chance to get some money back from this director or his company as he cannot hide himself as long as he is running a LTD in GB.

Last edited:
From what has been posted regarding the company filed accounts and listed directors (plus the use of stock photos), it looks highly probable that Claire Hancock and Matts Korsen are fictitious characters made up by the company owner. Based on that those names are unlikely to be used again for anything in the future.