I am one of those 99%

Although everyone has said that they lost at the begining or at some point in their life but only one or two people have given the exact amount they lost one being $35K.
I know it is useless to ask how much someone win or lose as for someone one million lost is worth just few hours work and for someone £10 lost is more than two days worth.

For me it is six precious months savings now I have to stick to my day job for another six months more. I have feeling of lost six months of my life.

For me it is six precious months savings now I have to stick to my day job for another six months more. I have feeling of lost six months of my life.

You imply you want to give up your day job for trading? From what i've read, depending on what sort of money you need to live on, you need getting on for £200,000 of capital to make a consistent living of £30,000 per year, that's a consistent 15% return year on year. Even if you're a super trader and can return say 30% every year, ie.easy years like 2009, and hard years like 2008, you'd still need £100,000 for a £30k return.

I'm no expert, but i've taken alot of advice for these forums and books, and am currently starting very small Spread Betting with £500 capital and 50p a point bets and taking it from there until I know what I am doing... And i'm keeping my day job.

Last edited: