I am now buying cryptocurrencies

eyes locked across the mtgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other stormy screamed 69@6!! Ej filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where ej drewdown! The two later parted company when stormy found out that ej drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
:cheesy:

lol

Eyes locked across the MTgox tarding floor! As they strode towards each other Stormy screamed 69@6!! EJ filled him. They then agreed to meet after the session for a session where EJ drewdown! The two later parted company when Stormy found out that EJ drewsdown on just about anything going, and that he woulnee be the first nor last.
:cheesy:

MTgox and btc-e recent scam.. :-( lets hope if the traders get their money in future. There are still updates form btc-e but not sure if they are real one or rumors only. Better if we keep our coins secure in our personal wallets instead of putting them on exchanges.

MTgox and btc-e recent scam.. :-( lets hope if the traders get their money in future. There are still updates form btc-e but not sure if they are real one or rumors only. Better if we keep our coins secure in our personal wallets instead of putting them on exchanges.

Even better....store them offline. You cant be hacked offline.

Even better....store them offline. You cant be hacked offline.

Even better still, don't join the pyramid scheme. You won't lose anything and you won't have to do anything. 99% (my estimate) of the tuplip buyers ended up with precisely 0 penny in worth of their "investment". Same will happen to the kiddie coin holders who hold them online or offline.

Even better still, don't join the pyramid scheme. You won't lose anything and you won't have to do anything. 99% (my estimate) of the tuplip buyers ended up with precisely 0 penny in worth of their "investment". Same will happen to the kiddie coin holders who hold them online or offline.

Clearly you have no understanding of crypto and blockchain and how your existing system will collapse and fall apart. You need to get with the programme Joe or get trampled underfoot.

Clearly you have no understanding of crypto and blockchain and how your existing system will collapse and fall apart. You need to get with the programme Joe or get trampled underfoot.

The existing system won't collapse. Instead the existing system will ramp up the kiddie coin and then dump it. Regulations then comes in to make kiddie stuff illegal using people's loss as a reason. The banks will come out with their own crypto's to track your every move. You will be back to exactly where you were, except worst. You won't be able to take a leak without the banks knowing about it. The block chains is a chain to chain you up.

The existing system won't collapse. Instead the existing system will ramp up the kiddie coin and then dump it. Regulations then comes in to make kiddie stuff illegal using people's loss as a reason. The banks will come out with their own crypto's to track your every move. You will be back to exactly where you were, except worst. You won't be able to take a leak without the banks knowing about it. The block chains is a chain to chain you up.
spock-feels.gif

bitcoins

:cool:

I have less than half a bitcoin and wish I didn't. I bought it last November when was all the rage. I'm going to leave alone and see what happens.

As a beginner to cryptocurrencies, it could be challenging to understand where to begin when you intend to begin having your very first coins. However it is rather simple to acquire and also hold various cryptocurrencies as well as you do not also require to have numerous various accounts to hold different coins as some websites have actually opted to integrate basically all the bigger coins that exists today. Amongst those sites are Bitmex and Binance as well as Coinbase for Bitcoins just.

From what I read Coinbase is happy to take your money and give you BTC but won't let you withdraw it unless you have a US bank account. Something to consider...

From what I read Coinbase is happy to take your money and give you BTC but won't let you withdraw it unless you have a US bank account. Something to consider...

That is total ********.
I have withdrawn plenty of times from Coinbase without a US Bank account.

I didn't buy anything yet. I'm only studying the cryptocurrency market. I didn't even imagine how many people own cryptocurrency. Of course, I want to start participating in the process, but it's complicated. I need to analyze everything thoroughly. There're quite a lot of various currencies besides the Bitcoins. As well as sites for their purchase which represent not an easy choice.