I am now buying cryptocurrencies

Mar 25, 2018
bitcoins

:cool:

I have less than half a bitcoin and wish I didn't. I bought it last November when was all the rage. I'm going to leave alone and see what happens.

As a beginner to cryptocurrencies, it could be challenging to understand where to begin when you intend to begin having your very first coins. However it is rather simple to acquire and also hold various cryptocurrencies as well as you do not also require to have numerous various accounts to hold different coins as some websites have actually opted to integrate basically all the bigger coins that exists today. Amongst those sites are Bitmex and Binance as well as Coinbase for Bitcoins just.

Apr 27, 2017
From what I read Coinbase is happy to take your money and give you BTC but won't let you withdraw it unless you have a US bank account. Something to consider...

hadllton

Sep 24, 2018
I didn't buy anything yet. I'm only studying the cryptocurrency market. I didn't even imagine how many people own cryptocurrency. Of course, I want to start participating in the process, but it's complicated. I need to analyze everything thoroughly. There're quite a lot of various currencies besides the Bitcoins. As well as sites for their purchase which represent not an easy choice.

bitges

Jul 9, 2018
As a beginner, it’s quite complicated to align oneself with the crypto market where you have to research and analyze a lot of information including the various cryptocurrencies as well as exchanges for their purchase. The good websites for crypto news are Cointelegraph, Coindesk, Coininsider which I use. And here you can find the resources about everything concerning bitcoin (https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html). Regarding the sites for buying crypto, I agree with the mentioned ones Coinbase, Binance, CEX are the best for newbies.