I am NEW to Stock Options Trading!

Annie Long

1 0
Nice to meet you all here :) I just joined this great trading family here. I am new in stock options trading and currently I am doing the Paper Trading at ThinkorSwim platform. I am yet to find out more information about the good stock options for day trading, where/which website I can research on this? Currently I am trading Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, Tesla, SPX, SPY and AMD stock options.
Have a blessed day!

Cheers,

Annie Long

PaulinoPo

5 0
Welcome, better learn how to trade by yourself, if you listen to someone else and repeat trades, most probably you will lose your deposit. Better try to make your own strategy. Everyone has his style. For me , the safest way to earn money on the stock exchange is a long-term investment. I buy and hold until I get some profit. My last purchase is Boeing.

Here is a very good price prediction https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/boeing-stock-forecast-and-price-prediction/

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock