cfd on stock options like Facebook,Amazon

arthirajan

2 0
Currently im trading with plus500 on Option CFD .
any other brokers offering CFD options to non-us residents for trading Stock options on stocks like Apple,Facebook amazon etc.Looking for CFD option as they provide leverage 1:10 on call and put options buy/sell. Kindly advice

Muller21pr

2 0
Hi arthirajan! What does it mean Option CFD? I didn't trade CFDs ever but I'm curious about it. My trading teacher used to sometimes mention CFDs but even now I didn't understand what they are.

RorieCutie

3 1
Hi Muller21pr! Are you a trader or your trading experience ended at the moment that the courses ended? All the CFD traders that I know, have started with Forex trading and then switched to CFDs. CFDs are a more complicated stage. You don't buy or sell the asset, you speculate on its price. As you might guess it - if the price goes in the direction you predicted - you win, otherwise you lose. Just as the usual trading - you pay the spread. The best feature of trading CFDs is the leverage, which allows you to play with money you don't own. If you want more details, go to Investous and read their articles about trading CFDs. You can also trade CFDs with them.