Howden

barjon

Legendary member
PNG image.png

Missed the chance for long entry today. Won’t chase it, but may get a second chance tomorrow. Will be pretty miffed if there’s a significant upward gap opening as is often the case with Howden.

View attachment 315647

Missed the chance for long entry today. Won’t chase it, but may get a second chance tomorrow. Will be pretty miffed if there’s a significant upward gap opening as is often the case with Howden.
Not convinced on home improvements and DIY sector. There have been massive wood supply issues and price rises, as belts tighten with inflation rises, new kitchens could go down the priority list.

Very true, cv, it wouldn’t be a long hold ! Dunno what it’s like in your neck of the woods - can’t get a builder for love nor money down here.

ps: in just now at 789.2 anyway, stop 769

Not looking like a very clever entry. I’m supposed to enter on decent directional momentum and there wasn’t any. Poor effort - I am ring rusty, though :)

700-720 would be my entry point which looks like possible support. That's making LHs so down escalator technically.

People rushed to do DIY during lockdown but that's being lifted so peeps will be coming off the DIY projects and going back to work.

Interest rate rises hitting the housing market. So if house purchases decline throughout the year, another reason for easing off.

Taken 5 point loss. Like with Lloyds probably to keen to get going again after absence