Howard Goldstein, Trading Dynaamics Inc,

jaws2419

Does anyone have any knowlege of him? His office is in Schomburg, IL.
He says you should paper trade his system untill 80% corect, But your lucky to get 50% ..Bad news.. :( Save your money. :( .

anyone else?

jaws2419 said:

Does anyone have any knowlege of him? His office is in Schomburg, IL.
He says you should paper trade his system untill 80% corect, But your lucky to get 50% ..Bad news.. :( Save your money. :( .
anyone else have good/bad with this company?

unless jaws actually took the course met with goldstein and used the software how does he know its bad news or only 50%. and that % might not be too bad if you closed your position based on his indicators which is way ahead of his stop loss. has any one actually had experience in currency futures using his system? rcal did you or are you going to take course?

fxj said:
unless jaws actually took the course met with goldstein and used the software how does he know its bad news or only 50%. and that % might not be too bad if you closed your position based on his indicators which is way ahead of his stop loss. has any one actually had experience in currency futures using his system? rcal did you or are you going to take course?

I actually took the course met with goldstein and used the system.. There is no software he shows you when 5 indecators line up at the same time you make the trade and go for 6 points only 6 points and out.. With a stop of 20 points do the math 50% winers at +6 50%at -20 what do you get ??

jaws2419 said:
I actually took the course met with goldstein and used the system.. There is no software he shows you when 5 indecators line up at the same time you make the trade and go for 6 points only 6 points and out.. With a stop of 20 points do the math 50% winers at +6 50%at -20 what do you get ??
I asked Goldstein about the 20 pt.stop loss when I met with him and he said it was only a safety net relative to the candlestick indicators that the trade was losing steam, What was your experience? Why do you believe that you were unable to attain his touted 85% accuracy? I am sure you put in the effort because you took the course and spent the money.

fxj said:
I asked Goldstein about the 20 pt.stop loss when I met with him and he said it was only a safety net relative to the candlestick indicators that the trade was losing steam, What was your experience? Why do you believe that you were unable to attain his touted 85% accuracy? I am sure you put in the effort because you took the course and spent the money.

I was unable to attain his touted 85% because it does not work ... Before you take the course tell him you would like to actuly sit and watch him trade for a day and see if he can pick 75% success . He does not have to explain why he is makeing the trade, so you wont learn his
secret... this will save you some money I wish it would work , I would be very happy and I would make money with it BUT it does not.. :(

I did take the TDI training course in 2010 in Las Vegas. So far, I have found the signal line-ups to be very accurate. There were 3 people in the class and we all think very highly of what we have learned. Most of the time, the signals do work out for the 6 point move that we are looking to achieve. Every once in awhile, there is a signal that does not work out but that is to be expected. On the few that do not work out, there are signals that signal an exit and, many times, it may still be a profitable movement of maybe 2 or 3 points. What I like most is that most trade signals are quick in and out and not long term trades. I have taken several courses prior to this and, overall, I would give the TDI course my highest rating for simplicity and accuracy as well as good support. My questions are always answered and Mr. Goldstein is always there for us if we need assistance. I'm wondering if jaws2419 even took the course.

A 20 point stop and 6 point target doesn't work...PERIOD.

You need 85% rate to break even and for most that ain't going to happen.

Try something else.

Hey Budytrader....when you realize your not making money walk away....don't think it's your fault or whatever excuse you might have....it's the system/methodology and not anything else...the sooner you understand that the better. Trust me....if you don't now you will later, only now you'll still have some money in your account.

A 20 point stop and 6 point target doesn't work...PERIOD.

You need 85% rate to break even and for most that ain't going to happen.

Try something else.

Hey Budytrader....when you realize your not making money walk away....don't think it's your fault or whatever excuse you might have....it's the system/methodology and not anything else...the sooner you understand that the better. Trust me....if you don't now you will later, only now you'll still have some money in your account.

KBIT, obviously, you have not taken this course. The 20 point stop loss is rarely used. If a signal is not going to work out for the 6 point move, usually there is a reversal signal that signals an exit. The stop is just a safety net (or catastrophic stop) in case the reversal signal is overlooked. If we need to exit a trade prior to achieving the 6 point profit move, a reversal signal usually emerges well before the 20 point stop so the stop is rarely used to exit the trade. Also,we do not need an 85% rate to break even. That is not what the 85% figure relates to. Obviously, you are not at all knowledgeable about this program. I have stayed with it for over 1 1/2 years now and I am finding it to be successful for me. Many more of the signals have worked out for the 6 point move than not and on the few that have not, reversal signals have emerged signaling an exit which have come in well in advance of the 20 point stop. As long as it works for me, I will stay with it. If it stops working, I will let you know.