how to understand the reliability of a bull candle?

i thought there would be some form of reliable prediction, not just some randomness
of course there is.
and no, moves are not based on fundamentals. you should realize that early on in your trading career.

how does one know that a bull candle is reliable to enter?

You cannot use the candle stick pattern as a standard alone. Not every Bull candle is worth taking i.e. will result in a subsequent rise in price. There are a number of things to consider such as: does it stand out?, is it at a swing low. etc
But there is no short answer - experience will tell you which Bull candle is reliable.

Good luck learning:smart:

i thought there would be some form of reliable prediction, not just some randomness.

Well, yeah. Andrew Lo from MIT demonstrated statistically significant non-randomness in security prices. Published a book about it. So, TA can work.

Its all about context.. a bull candle is simply one bar... You can look at volume on and/or surrounding the candle.. As someone mentioned is the candle happening at a support level. You have to have entry, exit and money management figured out-> how will you trade your bull candle setup -> which give a huge number of possible systems that have each have different performance metrics, etc - all from one damn bull candle base. Many variables you're original post doesn't address

Rathcoole is hysterical lol

I have see review of bull candle just one time. Then i was just shock bcoz there was i saw just numbering movement. It was very difficult for person to understand easily. I know day by day they can understand. But usually i don't like the format of bull candle, that's unreliable.