How to start learning forex trading

I suggest if George and his fellow trader friends are genuine - they make a few live calls - either on my thread or another - you can soon judge a traders after a few days or after say 30 calls

Forexmospherian

:LOL:

You've set the new week off to some great lulz with this post Forexmospherian. Truly brilliant it is.

I was immediately tarnished as being fake or a fraudster come rip off artist - etc etc.

In a open forum - you will have some fraudsters and false guru's just looking for tips and knowledge to sell on - and therefore - why should I help these guys who want to pick my brains and then make money from me ??

Luckily - trading to make money is far from simple - with so many variables to factor in - and so like studying to become a Doctor or Lawyer etc - you will need to spend years learning all the skills required

I would say for a small frame chartist - part time - then 3- 5 yrs to be at first level, and for a part time 4 hr / daily chartist you will need 5 - 7+ years to end up seeing the light ;-)

I suggest if George and his fellow trader friends are genuine - they make a few live calls - either on my thread or another - you can soon judge a traders after a few days or after say 30 calls

Normally I make anything between 50 and 90 intraday calls a week - some last 2 mins - many last 15 -30 mins + and the "free trades" can now and again last days and weeks ;-)

Regards

Forexmospherian

Beautifully summed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perfect comment about the length of the trades .
As i made it very clear many times ,,,, I AM a 15 mnt chart intra day trader , and nothing longer . WHY does everyone keeps wanting to challenge me ??????????
I do NOT have the time through a session i am sitting here , neither NEED TO waste my time posting my calls that i do all night long with my friends . and that is MY prerogative and comfort zone .
I do NOT and NEVER DID challenge anyone with any of the information i have posted , as it was shared for the benefit of new traders , it is simply share what I PERSONALLY know and have learned , with every post for new traders i have made ,,i made it very clear in that post that ,, it is strictly for new traders and it is basic info , and the purpose of what it is done for , and it was based on MY personal knowledge , experience and OPINIONS ,, and invited ONLY people who are interested in adding constructive comments to mine ( and warned that i am NOT interested in negative ) ,, it was written in plain English ,,, and again that is MY prerogative .
SO my point here is this ,, and i will put it in 2 simple questions ,, and it is for any smart person to judge my reasoning , and show ME where i am wrong with justifiable answers ,, as this situation that has gone totally beyond LOGIC , and .
Why does every person have to stick their noses in places where they do NOT belong ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why cant people be positive and constructive , instead of being DESTRUCTIVE and acting smart ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its the 2 pints above that have brought this whole issue to where it is right now .
BUt forexmospherian , ALL GENUINE people like you and me ,,tend to suffer the same problem , which was obvious in ur comment,, QUOTE """ I was immediately tarnished as being fake or a fraudster come rip off artist - etc etc. """

I rest my case here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
George :cool:

:LOL:

You've set the new week off to some great lulz with this post Forexmospherian. Truly brilliant it is.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
TRULY POOR SOUL , and a very weak one for that matter .
In life ,,, I am much bigger than that .
I do NOT challenge people , for it is for the weak ones (n) , as i have myself to set my own standards .
I refuse to challenge you Shakone ,,,, BECAUSE i refuse to limit my abilities by ONLY compare them to your level of knowledge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smart:
Dwell on my words ,,,, They may serve you well in life !!!!!!!!!! :idea:
Cheers

George, I feel it's time for you to move on.
Our friend Forexmospherian has a good suggestion if you have time to post potential trades
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ing-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-262.html

Yes sorry about the missed payments....:cheesy:

Yes sorry about the missed payments....:cheesy:[/QUOTE] :p :p :p yaaay , :clap: interest is adding up Bill :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .
I have to admit ,, i should have listened to u long time ago , BUT again, thats the advantage of having genuine caring people around u .
i can imagine what you are thinking , as im sure you know what is going through my mind,,, :LOL: :LOL:
Also whats this suggestion about Me doing Live calls bill ?????? :( :( are u crazy ???? are u trying to embarrass me or something Bill ??? i thought u were my friend :( :( :( ,, Shshshshshshs ,, dont speak lound Bill , they might believe you ,,,, u know i can NOT make live calls through the night ,,,,, AH AH AH ,, how dare u suggest such nonsense (n)
Wait till i see you ,, you are going to be in trouble :p :p :p
Cheers Buddy
George :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
I have only joined in the last month and because of my initial comments on being an experienced intraday full time trader and expert scalper - I was immediately tarnished as being fake or a fraudster come rip off artist - etc etc.

In hindsight - I can understand why - because in reality only 5% of less of all traders can actually claim to make money from intraday trading - day in day out - depending on the number of days I trade etc.

So out of every 100 new member here - 50 % + may be newbies and want to learn etc - then say 20 -30% might be part experienced and trading for over a year or two - and then 20 -30% or more might to think of themselves as being very experienced and own a holy grail system etc and want to sell it to the world.

So out of these say 20 -30 traders only a few - ie 3 to 5 - will be like me - ie over 10 yrs trading purely the forex market and over 6 yrs full time with now over 13000+ live trades etc etc and the other 20 -28 or so might be up to something - either genuinely - up front and stating they are commercial etc and make additional monies selling stuff - or complete rogues - who will just rip newbies off.

It as a shame because the fraudster guys are no worse than the real bankers who lie and cheat and set up to deceive traders of their monies etc - but that's legal according to the regulators - or as been in the past .

The answer for genuine experienced traders who want to share of help some newer traders - is to only say what you have got to say out loud in the forum - as I am doing in my own thread.

I have agreed to not PM anyone - and similar will not reply to any traders who PM me.

I will say though after spending over 10k+ hrs watching live small frame charts and years of dedication via time and money - I would not give away every tip I now know - why should I ??

In a open forum - you will have some fraudsters and false guru's just looking for tips and knowledge to sell on - and therefore - why should I help these guys who want to pick my brains and then make money from me ??

Luckily - trading to make money is far from simple - with so many variables to factor in - and so like studying to become a Doctor or Lawyer etc - you will need to spend years learning all the skills required

I would say for a small frame chartist - part time - then 3- 5 yrs to be at first level, and for a part time 4 hr / daily chartist you will need 5 - 7+ years to end up seeing the light ;-)

Normally I make anything between 50 and 90 intraday calls a week - some last 2 mins - many last 15 -30 mins + and the "free trades" can now and again last days and weeks ;-)

You are welcome to join me any day of the week - and if its not your scene - either be open elsewhere on T2W or leave and go to another site - but all "teasing" does is "wind" other traders up

Regards

Forexmospherian

You will find that both mike and I are regular contributors with market opinions ...not live calls but a contribution none the less ...more than most people on this thread I think (excluding experts on common sense and technical analysis from the 1960's) I admire your trading style but I could never trade that way …. I go at a much slower pace …

you seem to have come through the T2W gauntlet ...well done Forexmospherian...

It's unlikely I will reply to any future posts on here ...this thread needs to end

DL

..................Why cant people be positive and constructive , instead of being DESTRUCTIVE and acting smart ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

maybe it's something to do with the thread topic and what you have brought to the party.

So far all you have done to help people is to say (erroneously) that it's all about finding the tops and bottoms of swings and that you are a clever chap who has a method that allows you to predict those with accuracy. You won't say how you go about that, of course - nor, even more importantly, how one might go about trading those predicted levels. You have dropped fib levels into the pot once or twice so that's the only clue we've got.

In short, you have provided virtually nothing to help people along the road, so it's not surprising that people should say so and question your motives.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for taking my previous post as being positive or constructive etc. I am still new to this forum and even late coming in on this particular thread.

George has mentioned a full fibs method on mainly a 15 min time frame - I think? - and as long as his money management methods are strong - yes I can imagine you can make an ongoing profit as long as you have the experience and knowledge to make sure you keep your losses smaller than your average wins .

However I worry when I hear maths related to Forex trading - whether it might be Fib's / Murrey maths / Standard Deviations on MA's etc etc.

The main reason being - Forex trading is not a pure science - and that's why we have no "holy grail" simply because there are too many variables involved such as fundamentals, game play and manipulations and the fact that for the big boys to win - somebody -mainly 100's of thousands of retailers and small commercials have to lose ;-((

I have seen on other forums guys using even 500% and 1000% fib levels - plus all the normal stuff such as the 161 % etc - and having looking and watching many versions - i have not seen over an average 70% success rate - which I suppose is good - as with correct MM - you will make money and if then you are multi trading every day - you should easily see returns of 2-6% per day on 2% stake - even with 2 losses or so as long as you are taking over 7 trades during a full session. ( ps - I did train as an accountant and always be good with numbers - as well as with stats having majored in them on my Economics Hons degree)

Therefore I am totally mystified with George's comments now - because if he is doing 7 trades + a day - which he should be doing -its so easy to call say 30 at random over the week or even 10 days.

For me there is no pressure - no way does anyone expect you to get 100% success - or even 80% success to be honest - if you do - that's great credence for you - but for me as long as 60%+ worked - then I would say you have backed your "talk the talk" with a proper "walk the walk" ;-))

This is then not comparing you with anyone else - its just you in the contest

If you don't agree to show off some of your "skills" during this next week - then its has Barjon said on his last paragraph -

In short, you have provided virtually nothing to help people along the road, so it's not surprising that people should say so and question your motives.

Regards

F

maybe it's something to do with the thread topic and what you have brought to the party.

So far all you have done to help people is to say (erroneously) that it's all about finding the tops and bottoms of swings and that you are a clever chap who has a method that allows you to predict those with accuracy. You won't say how you go about that, of course - nor, even more importantly, how one might go about trading those predicted levels. You have dropped fib levels into the pot once or twice so that's the only clue we've got.

Barjon,
I was NOT going to continue replying to anyone on this topic , BUT due to the respectful way u r asking , i have decided to reply .
Lets get this right as i have tried in other replies,
- My post was ONLY for NEW traders.
- IT IS based on MY personal opinion and knowledge .
- It was ONLY for the purpose of talking about swings and swings ONLY .
- The part about Fibs in it was NOT detailed , BECAUSE it was NOT there for that purpose , and besides , i would NOT detail my Fibs theories in a public forum for many reasons .
- I did NOT want any negative input nor knocking what i was saying , and especially from experienced traders , and suggested that they ONLY add to what i said IF they felt they had a better way .
ALL of the above points WERE very CLEAR in my post IF anyone cared to read it COMPLETELY and NOT cherry pick points in it .
So based on what i have just forward to you ,, i will leave it here .
I do NOT and have NOT challenged anyone , and refuse to , because i do NOT allow myself to be compared to anyone , and neither should anyone else either .
I hope this WILL set the record straight once and for all .
Cant people respect other people's requests ?????????????????????????????????????
cheers,

Thanks guys for taking my previous post as being positive or constructive etc. I am still new to this forum and even late coming in on this particular thread.

George has mentioned a full fibs method on mainly a 15 min time frame - I think? - and as long as his money management methods are strong - yes I can imagine you can make an ongoing profit as long as you have the experience and knowledge to make sure you keep your losses smaller than your average wins .

However I worry when I hear maths related to Forex trading - whether it might be Fib's / Murrey maths / Standard Deviations on MA's etc etc.

The main reason being - Forex trading is not a pure science - and that's why we have no "holy grail" simply because there are too many variables involved such as fundamentals, game play and manipulations and the fact that for the big boys to win - somebody -mainly 100's of thousands of retailers and small commercials have to lose ;-((

I have seen on other forums guys using even 500% and 1000% fib levels - plus all the normal stuff such as the 161 % etc - and having looking and watching many versions - i have not seen over an average 70% success rate - which I suppose is good - as with correct MM - you will make money and if then you are multi trading every day - you should easily see returns of 2-6% per day on 2% stake - even with 2 losses or so as long as you are taking over 7 trades during a full session. ( ps - I did train as an accountant and always be good with numbers - as well as with stats having majored in them on my Economics Hons degree)

Therefore I am totally mystified with George's comments now - because if he is doing 7 trades + a day - which he should be doing -its so easy to call say 30 at random over the week or even 10 days.

For me there is no pressure - no way does anyone expect you to get 100% success - or even 80% success to be honest - if you do - that's great credence for you - but for me as long as 60%+ worked - then I would say you have backed your "talk the talk" with a proper "walk the walk" ;-))

This is then not comparing you with anyone else - its just you in the contest

If you don't agree to show off some of your "skills" during this next week - then its has Barjon said on his last paragraph -

Regards

F
Forexmospherian ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It is very obvious YOU have NOT read my original post , and more importantly , WHO it was directed at. and UNLESS you do that , YOU will NOT understand what has been happening with this out of contest discussion .
I can appreciate ur personal life's achievements, BUT in the same token , lets NOT go there and start comparing , as NO ONE knows anything about the other person , and their abilities and achievements , because this has nothing to do with success in trading , iF you want to be technical and read stats .
yes i am a FULL fib trader
Yes i have a very UN usual way of applying Fibs , which were the outcome of 2 years of dedicated studies with fibs , with 10 to 14 hour days at times , SO IF YOU or anyone else does NOT understand Fibs they was I DO , does NOT make u guys less smart than a person who does ,,,,, BUT is it NOT that every ICON we have had in life like the Einsteins had their very weird and un usual ways , and thats what made them what they were ???? and please do NOT misunderstand what i mean here .
Yes i have over 80% success rate calling the market ,, BUT
That is ME and NOT anyone else , and i am comfortable with it , and NOT asking for anyone;s approval !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is just for the record ,,, since YOU are comparing , and i never questioned YOUR statement , as it is strictly for YOU and you ONLY,,,, and it is NOT my duty to disagree with you as it would be extremely rude of me to question ur integrity and honesty !!!!!!!!!!!
My abilities ARE strictly MY abilities and at NO time were they IMPOSED on anyone here , so lets have the right facts on the table before you OR anyone judge me OR anyone else PLEASE . Good luck to YOU and YOUR success , as i have never questioned YOU about it , BECAUSE it is NOT my job or duty to do so , and i think this way out of respect i hold for one and all .
In all of the almost 60 years i have been on this earth , i have NOT seem so much negative and destructive minds like i am experiencing here ion this forum , with people think that the amount of posts here and the number of years being members makes them BETTER than anyone else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is time these people ,, wake up to themselves ,,, and do a reality check in life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because someone has a different way to the NORM ,, does NOT make them less smart nor less effective nor failures .
So to be honest , IF we want to be adult about things , and talk in an educated manner , we MUST hold respect for one another , and NOT knock ones ways and theories , UNTIL they have full knowledge and understanding of their ways ,,,,, which at NO time i have TRIED to put my theories here,, and neither will I ,, NOR have I challenged YOU ,, OR anyone else , and again i direct YOU to MY post , there are 2 parts , and they are both on page 13 of this thread , and read it carefully IF you care before putting YOUR reply on the table .
If we want to judge ,,, USE that which is the right scale to measure with !!!!!!!
I have NO further comments .
Cheers,

Last edited:
what IS it WITH all THE capital LETTERS, does YOUR keyboard GET stuck ON capital LOCK or SOMETHING
just an observation

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone!

It's been ages since I've posted.. a good few years in fact. If you look at my profile, you'll see that I joined this forum in 2003 so it's been 10 years. I found that I was most active on the forums at the beginning seeking as much information as I could, reading as much as I could and following the advice of all the 'gurus' that appear to have wise words.

Learning to trade took a heck of long time and quite a few blown accounts. I can now say that I find trading relatively simple.. i simply buy when it looks like it is going up and sell when it is going down. I enter only on pullbacks and I take my signals off the Daily charts and confirm directly looking at the Weeklies.

If I were to learn to trade again from the beginning, I would say that how you see and view money is very important. If you don't have money to live and eat, you should not be trading. Learning to trade involves using money that is truly spare money that you have put aside and wont affect you greatly should you lose it. You fall into all sorts of trading psychological traps otherwise which will stunt your learning and cause you to lose more.

Then it's your attitude to money... this took me years to get right. You have to be comfortable with losing money.. at the beginning, it could take me days to get over a loss.. I would get angry and revenge trade or do something else rather stupid. Now, I accept my loses calmly.. I also have a set stop and when I've entered my trade, I can truly accept the loss should the stop be hit.

I found following other so called gurus or reading financial news would mess up my trading systems. Sometimes I would read that some big shot is bearish on Gold when the previous day I've gone Long. I would constantly think about my trade and then close my trade or even go short as the guru is bearish. This means that you're not following your own strategy.. the so called guru may not even be trading the same timeframe as you and sometimes they maybe wrong.

Frequently people learn to trade by daytrading. Daytrading is really difficult! You're more likely to be completely frustrated with trading and burn out if you start learning to trade by daytrading. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's darn right difficult particularly if you're a newbie. Learn to trade using the longer timeframes.

And that's all I can think of for now. I've spent the last few years trading quietly with the knowledge that I've acquired, practicing and refining myself and the process of trading. I still make mistakes but overall, trading has become rather relaxed, enjoyable and profitable!

Good luck to you all!

BD

Forexmospherian ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It is very obvious YOU have NOT read my original post , and more importantly , WHO it was directed at. and UNLESS you do that , YOU will NOT understand what has been happening with this out of contest discussion .
I can appreciate ur personal life's achievements, BUT in the same token , lets NOT go there and start comparing , as NO ONE knows anything about the other person , and their abilities and achievements , because this has nothing to do with success in trading , iF you want to be technical and read stats .
yes i am a FULL fib trader
Yes i have a very UN usual way of applying Fibs , which were the outcome of 2 years of dedicated studies with fibs , with 10 to 14 hour days at times , SO IF YOU or anyone else does NOT understand Fibs they was I DO , does NOT make u guys less smart than a person who does ,,,,, BUT is it NOT that every ICON we have had in life like the Einsteins had their very weird and un usual ways , and thats what made them what they were ???? and please do NOT misunderstand what i mean here .
Yes i have over 80% success rate calling the market ,, BUT
That is ME and NOT anyone else , and i am comfortable with it , and NOT asking for anyone;s approval !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is just for the record ,,, since YOU are comparing , and i never questioned YOUR statement , as it is strictly for YOU and you ONLY,,,, and it is NOT my duty to disagree with you as it would be extremely rude of me to question ur integrity and honesty !!!!!!!!!!!
My abilities ARE strictly MY abilities and at NO time were they IMPOSED on anyone here , so lets have the right facts on the table before you OR anyone judge me OR anyone else PLEASE . Good luck to YOU and YOUR success , as i have never questioned YOU about it , BECAUSE it is NOT my job or duty to do so , and i think this way out of respect i hold for one and all .
In all of the almost 60 years i have been on this earth , i have NOT seem so much negative and destructive minds like i am experiencing here ion this forum , with people think that the amount of posts here and the number of years being members makes them BETTER than anyone else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is time these people ,, wake up to themselves ,,, and do a reality check in life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because someone has a different way to the NORM ,, does NOT make them less smart nor less effective nor failures .
So to be honest , IF we want to be adult about things , and talk in an educated manner , we MUST hold respect for one another , and NOT knock ones ways and theories , UNTIL they have full knowledge and understanding of their ways ,,,,, which at NO time i have TRIED to put my theories here,, and neither will I ,, NOR have I challenged YOU ,, OR anyone else , and again i direct YOU to MY post , there are 2 parts , and they are both on page 13 of this thread , and read it carefully IF you care before putting YOUR reply on the table .
If we want to judge ,,, USE that which is the right scale to measure with !!!!!!!
I have NO further comments .
Cheers,

Hi George

I am in my late 50's as well ;-) I will read your comments again - as I must have missed some part out etc - but will look at page 13 again

With you using marketing tricks of capitals and then small type etc etc - you can understand all and sundry thinking - what is this guy selling - and i fully understand why all the other members here are suspicious of new guys on their forum - ie so many have seen hundreds being ripped off.

Until you prove yourself - all new traders will have a similar dilemma - its just how all traders are today . You certainly don't have to prove yourself - but then you will just get more off subject questions and get stick - which is a shame - but should be really water off a ducks back for us older guys ;-)

I am always suspicious of very new traders and also very helpful traders as well - simply because those bar stewards in the finance industry use every trick in the book to try and find what retailers are up too etc - as after all they need to know their enemy well before they - rip them off in the market place ;-))

Finally - I also think most commercial traders are not that brilliant traders - as they just follow old routines etc and are all being replaced with super computers and bots

They are just not innovative enough and the way they trade is completely different to really good retail traders who have an "edge"

I think I know about your FIBs "edge" - so GL with it and I hope it carries on working in 2014

Regards

F

Hi George

I am in my late 50's as well ;-) I will read your comments again - as I must have missed some part out etc - but will look at page 13 again

With you using marketing tricks of capitals and then small type etc etc - you can understand all and sundry thinking - what is this guy selling - and i fully understand why all the other members here are suspicious of new guys on their forum - ie so many have seen hundreds being ripped off.

Until you prove yourself - all new traders will have a similar dilemma - its just how all traders are today . You certainly don't have to prove yourself - but then you will just get more off subject questions and get stick - which is a shame - but should be really water off a ducks back for us older guys ;-)

I am always suspicious of very new traders and also very helpful traders as well - simply because those bar stewards in the finance industry use every trick in the book to try and find what retailers are up too etc - as after all they need to know their enemy well before they - rip them off in the market place ;-))

Finally - I also think most commercial traders are not that brilliant traders - as they just follow old routines etc and are all being replaced with super computers and bots

They are just not innovative enough and the way they trade is completely different to really good retail traders who have an "edge"

I think I know about your FIBs "edge" - so GL with it and I hope it carries on working in 2014

Regards

F
Thank you FM
there is no problem with my CAPS ,,, it is just my way of expressing , intending to bring a persons attention to a certain point , or a certain part of the sentence .
We get into habits in life i suppose , and thats just one in me , BUT no bad intention behind it .
What u have said here is exactly correct , and i am jus over some people who have nothing better to do than just knock others , and always trying to prove them wrong and they know better .
I have no problem with anyone knowing more than me or is better than me ,, no one is perfect and i am the first to admit it .
My cry out is basically people judging without looking into what is said to be judged, and reply according to what was said , and not what their destructive minds are thinking . it is that simple !!!!!!!!!!
Also another thing that seems to be absent amongst alot of people and especially in this forum , and it seems to resonate with the so called experienced traders , the ones with few thousand posts and few years memberships ,, and that is lack of RESPECT ,, it is extremely sad when one does not apply respect in their associations with others , as it will cause alot of un necessary outcomes such as what we have been experiencing .
We are all adults , and we are all humans , and things should be based on these facts .
I do not need to know your background or anyone else's to extend respect ,, i just do it , because , it is not right to assume or accuse , as it indicates immaturity and weakness in a person .
Cheers,

Last edited:
What's with the internet at large these days where almost every other post ends with "I'm done with this discussion/I'm done with you/no further comment" even though we (and I assume they) all know said person will be back to argue further.

As a means to appearing superior, it has to be one of the worst out there...

I'm done with this discussion.

What's with the internet at large these days where almost every other post ends with "I'm done with this discussion/I'm done with you/no further comment" even though we (and I assume they) all know said person will be back to argue further.

As a means to appearing superior, it has to be one of the worst out there...

I'm done with this discussion.

ok randy we will miss you

It's simple guys it's an open forum and no one in their right mind will post their winning strategy on here , it's all a big game on the markets, and it's all a big game on here as well so lets not **** about, if you want to help folks then do so BUT ,,,,,,,,,and it's a BIG BUT for you shakone ….you do have to have some positive input.

T2W
I cringe at you making money from all of this, quietly sitting and watching all the new traffic clicking on your adverts and making you money while you distance yourself from any big issues that might give you problems, even sticking your staff in and failing to support them...

wake up mr t2w

I hope you will reply but I hope more that your reply will not be in one of your staffs words “bullpoo”

A great post ,,,,,,,,
YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your post IS an INSPIRATION to ME first ,, every new trader out there and i THANK YOU for your input ,, we NEED more people like YOU , with this kind of positive and constructive mindset and comments , which demonstrates to new traders that anything can be achieved ,,, and it is ALL up to the INDIVIDUAL , and what limitations they self impose .
It is one of the saddest realities in human nature , when one does NOT agree , OR understand ,, OR has NOT experienced what someone else has done ,, we tend to knock what other say or share .
I am like you ,, i do NOT sell anything ,, also refuse to take any money for sharing what was given to me FREE ,,, and will ONLY share what I KNOW is correct , after testing and having the FULL ABILITY of doing myself first , before recommending it to anyone else .
What i have shared here is MY personal experience , and i made it very clear , just like u just did.
It is refreshing to see that ,,, there are people out there who ARE proof of reality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,

Yup, it is actually up to a person to decide. We have this free will so anyone can make which to take and which not to be taken. But basically other people may tend to influence your decision making.capability. There are also other factors including personal happenings and other events that might influence you. In this case, its between your words versus his words. So its up to person whether to take your words or his words. Good conviction, analysis and weighing of reasons are necessary in this scenario to come up with the good and reasonable picks. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Lee ,, Please ,, Please ,, Please ,,,,,,,,,,
DO NOT listen to anyone and especially ME first of all ,,,,,,,,,
YOU go and do the work and testing for yourself .. and that is WHO YOU listen to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your mind is being thrown around the room from what i am sensing,,, so my advise is this ,,,,,,
Take a step back after reading all of is here since my long post , dwell on everything slowly , then take your charts , and especially the 15 mnt chart , and go back as far as ur platform allows u to see ( back to January 2013 for me ) , make sure you have your period (day) separator on,,, and start day by day , pretending you are dealing with a live market ,, start analyzing EVERY swing , and have a look how the market evolves over a 24 hour cycle , and see how each days high and low forms , and with time , you will find the answers , as they do NOT happen by chance OR just in the middle of nowhere , and the same goes for swings .
I know the answers ,, BUT that is NOT important ,,,BECAUSE ,, UNTIL ,, YOU know it ,, it is useless to YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could NOT put it any simpler for you , and ALL i can do is what i already offered , any questions YOU have ,, do NOT hesitate to ask .
Cheers,
george :cool:

No worries. I'm reading all the posts here. And I am weighing all those words. You know its a great learning anyway. Also I am backing it up with my own research.:)